Signings unlikely next week

Listening to conversations in the pubs after today's game, some fans think it's like shopping at Tesco's. 

Just go to the aisle you want. Select your player and go to the checkout. 

Forget about the other people also wanting the item you want. 

I would rather they take their time and get the right player rather than panic buy someone that doesn't improve on what we have already. 

4 minutes ago, ANDY said:

Listening to conversations in the pubs after today's game, some fans think it's like shopping at Tesco's. 

Just go to the aisle you want. Select your player and go to the checkout. 

Forget about the other people also wanting the item you want. 

I would rather they take their time and get the right player rather than panic buy someone that doesn't improve on what we have already. 

Most of the punters on here think its like FM where you can rebuild a team in 24hrs before the season starts...and get rid of the players the same way...clueless

Considering that they'll be in Portugal, it doesn't really matter - we realistically only seek a couple of additions. Not a bloated squad wasting wages wonga this season, unlike last.

People really need to learn how to take a deep breath, relax and let those can change the club do so i.e. DC and CC!

P.S. The likes of Derby have been building for several years now and still not managed to do owt, stop panicking about the quantity or quality of their bloody signings, the same for *eeds and for once, just have near enough full concentration on JUST what Weds do... wouldn't be so bad if it was coming to the end of the Jan transfer window and we were sitting in 15th!

Good grief. Here we go for another season. 

Theres the ones complaing about no signings. 

And then there's the ones complaining about the ones complaining. 

So both are complaining.  But at least the first lot aren't trying to be 'better than'

8 minutes ago, Bodhidharma said:

So both are complaining.  But at least the first lot aren't trying to be 'better than'

With that post you're all of what you mentioned  :columbo:

17 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

Most of the punters on here think its like FM where you can rebuild a team in 24hrs before the season starts...and get rid of the players the same way...clueless

How very dare you games are real life . On fifa from scouting them to buying , sometimes takes a couple of days and then you have to offer them the money they want and tell them they will be crucial . That's another day so why aren't we ready with everything in place . It never takes me past the first of July for everything . About time Carlos pulled his finger out :manager: I'm also an amazing driver , mug ladies of the night and can make thousands of dollars in a night , or is that GTA , I get confused :picnic:

14 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if his key target is in the bag and has been for a little while. The info I got from a couple of Turkish pals seemed sound but  at odds with what he was saying about Championship Centre Backs.

Most folk on here seem to have an unreliable source so don't feel too bad about it 

:manager:

16 minutes ago, robster_owl said:

Considering that they'll be in Portugal, it doesn't really matter - we realistically only seek a couple of additions. Not a bloated squad wasting wages wonga this season, unlike last.

People really need to learn how to take a deep breath, relax and let those can change the club do so i.e. DC and CC!

P.S. The likes of Derby have been building for several years now and still not managed to do owt, stop panicking about the quantity or quality of their bloody signings, the same for *eeds and for once, just have near enough full concentration on JUST what Weds do... wouldn't be so bad if it was coming to the end of the Jan transfer window and we were sitting in 15th!

Bloated squad wasting wages like last season...Relax, take a deep breath and let those that can...

You mean those that can who signed the bloated squad that only needed a couple of additions last season?

29 minutes ago, Bodhidharma said:

then there's a few like you who are moaning about the ones moaning about the ones moaning.

4 minutes ago, sage owl said:

then there's a few like you who are moaning about the ones moaning about the ones moaning.

Says you moaning about the few who are moaning about the ones who are moaning about those who are moaning about the ones who are moaning...I am therefor moaning about you moaning