Radio 2 sports reporting - Aaargghh

Had to email Chris Evans today- has anyone else heard vassos alexanders sports reports. A few weeks ago he said how unfair it was last season when Brighton lost in playoff cos they finished 17 points above us, then a week ago he said how unfair it was cos they finished 21 points ahead of us....

This morning - how unfair it was cos Brighton quote "finished 24 points above Wednesday - yes 8 wins clear". 

How can they get this info so wrong.

Amyway, then they go on to join the love fest for Fulham about how they are supporting them because of their "nice ground and fans by the river"!

So angry, I jumped out of bed and sent the email- join me fellow Owls and let the Chris Evans show know that Sheffield Wednesday exist!!!

Im waiting for him to read the mail out - not holding my breath.....

Evans supports Liverpool. 

But yes I heard it. I laughed. Let the Fulham love fest continue. They can all moan about the "injustice" that Fulham didn't make it when we beat them. 

2 minutes ago, Owly Mowly said:

I am , first sky give us no credit, then channel 5 and now the BBC!! 

I so so hope we shut all the media up by winning in style at Wembley 

If we go up there'll be outraged threads on here every time we're the last game shown on MOTD.

Fulham are the luvvies club 

It makes people sound a bit more genuine about their "love" for football if they say they support Fulham rather than the other bigger London teams 

A soulless passionless support of which 90% of the crowd ALWAYS seem to wear sunglasses whatever the weather 

The ground has a "neutral area" and that says it all about this club 

A sports reporters dream club!! 

6 minutes ago, striker said:

That Alexander bloke is a bobbar sports reporter and his annoying voice hurts my ears. He knows roger all and just bangs on about running. Spunks himself over tennis for roger sake.

One part of Evans show I cant stand

The BBC sports presenting team on their morning television breakfast programme destroys my soul every time they open their mouths 

Not one of them has the faintest clue about sport

One presenter on Friday (the ultimate PC box ticker) said and I quote 

"now watch this excellent putt by Ronnie O Sullivan at the crucible yesterday"

9 minutes ago, Dronowl66 said:

According to the three no marks on talk sport this morning Huddersfield and Reading are safe Fulham are the form team and Leeds will pip Wednesday

Yet if we draw and leeds don't beat Naaaaaarch it's over.

I quite like people assuming we're not good enough.  That's more like last year.

3 minutes ago, wednesdaywizard said:

Yet if we draw and leeds don't beat Naaaaaarch it's over.

I quite like people assuming we're not good enough.  That's more like last year.

We don't even need to Draw if Leeds fail to win. 

UTO

FTB