Radio 2 sports reporting - Aaargghh

I listen to radio2 in a morning but take all news with a pinch of salt and the sport, particularly the football is usually confined to the big premier teams. We had a lot of good coverage last season but for some reason not so much this.

Guest Fletchers head guard
4 hours ago, Owly Mowly said:

Had to email Chris Evans today- has anyone else heard vassos alexanders sports reports. A few weeks ago he said how unfair it was last season when Brighton lost in playoff cos they finished 17 points above us, then a week ago he said how unfair it was cos they finished 21 points ahead of us....

This morning - how unfair it was cos Brighton quote "finished 24 points above Wednesday - yes 8 wins clear". 

How can they get this info so wrong.

Amyway, then they go on to join the love fest for Fulham about how they are supporting them because of their "nice ground and fans by the river"!

So angry, I jumped out of bed and sent the email- join me fellow Owls and let the Chris Evans show know that Sheffield Wednesday exist!!!

Im waiting for him to read the mail out - not holding my breath.....

Grow up

4 hours ago, Owly Mowly said:

Had to email Chris Evans today- has anyone else heard vassos alexanders sports reports. A few weeks ago he said how unfair it was last season when Brighton lost in playoff cos they finished 17 points above us, then a week ago he said how unfair it was cos they finished 21 points ahead of us....

This morning - how unfair it was cos Brighton quote "finished 24 points above Wednesday - yes 8 wins clear". 

How can they get this info so wrong.

Amyway, then they go on to join the love fest for Fulham about how they are supporting them because of their "nice ground and fans by the river"!

So angry, I jumped out of bed and sent the email- join me fellow Owls and let the Chris Evans show know that Sheffield Wednesday exist!!!

Im waiting for him to read the mail out - not holding my breath.....

Don't worry too much about someone as crass as Chris Evans........

5 hours ago, Owly Mowly said:

Wish we had a nice ground and fans by a river.

Oh, wait.

7 hours ago, gurujuan said:

Can't believe anyone in their right mind would listen to that ginger tosspot and his imaginary friends

Oh I don't know I've heard he presents some top gear on his show.  Oh wait a minute.

10 hours ago, striker said:

That Alexander bloke is a bobbar sports reporter and his annoying voice hurts my ears. He knows roger all and just bangs on about running. Spunks himself over tennis for roger sake.

One part of Evans show I cant stand

Doesn't that vasoline fella do bdo darts commentry too?  If so shows the standard he is

10 hours ago, Dronowl66 said:

According to the three no marks on talk sport this morning Huddersfield and Reading are safe Fulham are the form team and Leeds will pip Wednesday

So think that one through..

We've won our last 5. Hudds have reached a dip apparently and Leeds have taken 4 points from 18.

Yes it must be obvious to a talk sport presenter that we would miss out being 5 points clear with 2 games left

We may well miss out but how 3 pundits can justify predicting it is beyond me

10 hours ago, ViolaOwls said:

Another reason we should all embrace Brexit. Let the southern T**** live in there "London" bubble whilst the rest of the UK does the proper graft to make us great again

You do know that all the major cities, including London, voted remain..... apart from Sheffield?    Or do you?