Today is JUDGEMENT DAY for Forestieri

I'm expecting he'll be granted a leave of absence in light of recent events and then he'll be gone before the window closes, I don't think we'll hear from FF at all. Personally I would love an apology and even if we know its bullshit a statement to say the actual reason was personal and things got mixed up! He's a great player and a game changer, I'd like him to stay but just can't see it now.

Now the dust has settled I hope he stays. However what happens next transfer window if bids are made, there is a big question mark over this. If and it's a big if, he apologises and says he wants to honor his contract he will still have some making up to do. Not just to the fans, but his team mates, CC and DC.

He needs to publicly state to all interested clubs that they can bid what they want but he will stay at Wednesday, oh and sack his flamin agent,  we all know that's a big ask. My heart says stay, my head say's cash in to the highest bidder outside of the Championship and move on. Saturday was a great result without him and there is no way of ever knowing that if he had played we would have won.

2 minutes ago, BarnsleyOwl96 said:

Hope something today but feeling it will drag on for a bit

This.

Hopefully today he'll admit he's been a softbollock and apologise to colleagues, manager and fans.

Just hope we don't get to this evening without hearing anything, as stated these things tend to rumble on and on unfortunately

Guest Copthorneowl

Official SWFC statement "Sorry but Fernando Forrestiero shirts cannot be returned and following his meeting with the owner and manager we hope to sell many more"