Today is JUDGEMENT DAY for Forestieri

9 minutes ago, OWLS about that? said:

absolutely this! Fernando should face his walk of atonement

Chapeltown to Dronfield, with a tomato stall on every street corner in between

46 minutes ago, marshy said:

Told Fernando Forestieri trained on his own yesterday. Will find out the latest on the situation from CC at lunch-time. #SWFC #starlive

0 retweets 0 likes

Genuine question, how does one train on their own?

Do you just run around a football pitch for 20 minutes then kick a ball up against a wall for the next hour? :duntmatter:

1 minute ago, StudentOwl said:

Chapeltown to Dronfield, with a tomato stall on every street corner in between

Genuine question, how does one train on their own?

Do you just run around a football pitch for 20 minutes then kick a ball up against a wall for the next hour? :duntmatter:

At least he turned up.

Edited by HIGHERSTATE

Well the fact he trained on his own implies that this whole thing isn't remotely close to being resolved. 

I think he's off tbh. 

The club are maintaining a strong stance, but that will be partly from a negotiation point of view. 

Why does the club have to make a statement?  The next move is either in the hands of a rival club (make a sensible bid) or in the hands of FF to come back into the fold.

The club statement I want is to sign some other buggers and get 3 points tomorrow. 

The higher up the table we are the more attractive we are to potential signings and FF 

9 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Well the fact he trained on his own implies that this whole thing isn't remotely close to being resolved. 

I think he's off tbh. 

The club are maintaining a strong stance, but that will be partly from a negotiation point of view. 

More likely to have trained on his own due to CC's orders.

2 minutes ago, DuttyTeabags said:

Why does the club have to make a statement?  The next move is either in the hands of a rival club (make a sensible bid) or in the hands of FF to come back into the fold.

The club statement I want is to sign some other buggers and get 3 points tomorrow. 

The higher up the table we are the more attractive we are to potential signings and FF 

Exactly right, I expect Carlos will be asked about it today and he'll say "the situation is as I told you on Saturday, the player refuse to travel so he refuse to play".

and "he is here training, what happens next is up to the player and other clubs". 

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

I'm expecting some kind of statement from SWFC today

What do you think it will say?

press conference a 12

4 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Needs Forestieri to come out with CC, the former wearing some of those small portable wooden stocks, so he can make an apology before having things thrown at him for half an hour

10 lashes