Today is JUDGEMENT DAY for Forestieri

3 minutes ago, prowl said:

Rule No. 1, Don't buy replica shirts until after the transfer window closes.

Rule number 2. Don't have a player's name on the back unless you are a child.

That said, I would definitely have had Maradona on the back of a number 10 if we were ever that lucky to have signed him.

That's probably my one exception to this rule.

UTO

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

I'm expecting some kind of statement from SWFC today

What do you think it will say?

press conference a 12

4 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Needs Forestieri to come out with CC, the former wearing some of those small portable wooden stocks, so he can make an apology before having things thrown at him for half an hour

10 lashes

1 minute ago, roaminowl said:

No.

Just now, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

A damp squid wouldn't be a let down now, would it, what with them living in the sea and all!?  :duntmatter:

A squib is a small firework...which if it got damp, would be a huge disappointment.

Oh come on!!

*waits for IT Crowd YouTube link...*

13 minutes ago, Corneliusreeve said:

I think if they intend to sell him it will go right to the end of this window for maximum cash.

That would be a big gamble and possibly a bad mistake. We could end up stuck with him. Also would've bid for others and his obvious replacement, so would be stuck with an unhappy player (and their basic salary) without any transfer income to cover new players brought in. Lose-lose situation for FF and the club. 

He will come out, give a shrug of his shoulders, give a sheepish smile, everyone will go awwwwwwww bless and we will all live happily ever after.

Simple fact is we can't replace him, I don't think any Championship club would be crass enough to make any further moves for him.  

He is our prize asset and whether people like it or not you do give them a little more leeway.  Yes, he has been either very badly advised or made a grave error in his behaviour.

He won the MOM award last week when he was in a negative frame of mind.  

He will come round you have my word, if I'm wrong I will drink sixteen pints.

Edited by Holmes

8 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

A damp squid wouldn't be a let down now, would it, what with them living in the sea and all!?  :duntmatter:

A squib is a small firework...which if it got damp, would be a huge disappointment.

Yep damp squid instead of damp squib  = pacifically instead of specifically. :duntmatter: