Poll: Man of the Match vs Nottingham Forest...and your player ratings

Man of the Match vs Nottingham Forest  

499 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match vs Nottingham Forest?

• Westwood
    • Hunt
    • Lees
    • Hutchinson
    • Reach
    • Bannan
    • Lee
    • Fletcher
    • Hooper
    • Forestieri
    • Wallace
    • Loovens
    • Abdi
    • Nuhiu

Westwood 7

Hunt 6

Lees 6

Hutch 7

Reach 6

Wallace 6

Lee 8

Bannan 5

FF 6

Hooper 5

Fletcher 7

Loovens 7

Nuhiu 6

Abdi 6

Still feel we've not full gear yet, so promising we are still winning our home games at least. UTO

Westwood 7

Hunt 6 palmer better at crossing but i might be too

Lees 7

Hutchinson 7

Reach 6 needs to play left mid where the crosses and creative talent will come in more

Wallace 5 needs to swap with buckley and we may get some crosses in from right mid and some width, good corner for lee so marked up but im sure reach could take a good corner too.

Lee 9 nuclear powered dynamo

Bannan 6

Forestieri 6 prefer him in no10 role for some pace

Fletcher 7

Hooper 5 better from bench for now

Loovens 6

Abdi 6

Nuhiu 6

Carlos 5ish again, really lacked width again against another average side. we're making a habbit of struggling to beat these sides which is fine for now, but last season we werent a threat to the top sides and i see no change to that or his tactics and doubt we will.

we overload centre and so do opponents knowing our obvious singular tactic, so very congested there and we lack ability to get around and behind with wallace on right and a right footer on left. We need at least 1 who can go on the outside imo

Westwood 7 - Pulled off one amazing save from a header at 1-0 to Forest.

Hunt 6 - Decent going forward but given zero protection by Wallace and Forest took advantage of that down their left.

Hutchinson 7 - Not really put under too much pressure but did what he was asked to do.

Lees 6 - No frills until going off early in the second half.

Reach 7 - Got forward at every opportunity, especially when Forest sat back in the second half and put in some decent crosses.

Wallace 6 - Good cross for Lee's first goal but if he's on the right he needs to give Hunt more protection or he'll continue to get slated.

Bannan 6 - Sitting in the pocket like a quarterback is getting a bit predictable. He needs to get forward more.

Lee 8 - MOM yet again with not only a busy workrate but he continually drives us forwards and has added goals to his game.

Forestieri 6 - Still get the feeling he's trying TOO hard to impress since his early season mishap. 

Hooper 5 - Totally unfit and not firing. Taking on an energy bar in the second half was a JOKE!

Fletcher 7 - Ran his socks off yet again and is a cut above anything else we've had leading the line since the 90s.

Loovens, Abdi and Nuhiu all get a 6.

I think it's harsh on FF. He won the corner we scored from and played a lovely pass into Fletch for the winner.

in the second half when central he was involved in a lot of the play.

Hutch was outstanding, but how can we go for anyone other than Lee?

Need a better song for him by the way- imagine if bannan scored those goals - his name would have been blasted out.

Lee,as ever allover the park today and two goals to mark his 150 in appearances for us.

Wallace was very good today,forest struggled with him all game and Nuhiu when he came on got right in their face,the rest did well,BB was off a bit today,Reach had a poor game and FF was way below his hero status.

All in all enjoyed the game thought we did well and were worthy winners,would have liked a couple more goals but onwards n upwards!

Guest Kagoshimaowl
7 hours ago, themaskedowl said:

Hunt started slow but finished well. Not sure Palmer could have pulled of some of Jack's attacking moves in the second half. That said, maybe 6 is right but I can be a harsh marker.

Thought Hooper and Fletcher both played well. 7's for me.

Possibly a 7 for Fletcher.  He did get an assist for the goal.  Hooper played ok but is missing chances he would have have had for breakfast last season.

54 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Possibly a 7 for Fletcher.  He did get an assist for the goal.  Hooper played ok but is missing chances he would have have had for breakfast last season.

Fair enough. You're probably right there. As long as we keep improving (because if we're honest I think we will need to) and start converting more of our chances I'll be happy. 

Guest Kagoshimaowl
3 hours ago, themaskedowl said:

Fair enough. You're probably right there. As long as we keep improving (because if we're honest I think we will need to) and start converting more of our chances I'll be happy. 

I think that's the key.  If we convert more of these chances, games will be much more comfortable to watch.  

Westwood 8

Hunt 5 - palmer offers more 

Lees 6

Hutch 7

Reach 6 deffo not a LB good going forward should LW

Wallace 4 another poor game 

Lee 8 

Bannan 6 in & out game 

FF 6 poor 1st half

Hooper 5 game not clicking for him at the moment , it will come

Fletcher 7

Loovens 6

Nuhiu 6

Abdi 6

would start with Pudil as LB and Reach as LW and put Wallace on bench

16 hours ago, themaskedowl said:

Hunt started slow but finished well. Not sure Palmer could have pulled of some of Jack's attacking moves in the second half. That said, maybe 6 is right but I can be a harsh marker.

Thought Hooper and Fletcher both played well. 7's for me.

If only he could deliver a decent cross he would be an 

Excellent wing back! :picnic:

Westwood 6

Hunt 6

Hutchinson 7

Lees 6

Reach 6

Wallace 4 - Abysmal don't know how he gets a shirt

Bannan 6

Lee 8

Forestieri 6

Fletcher 8

Hooper 6

Loovens 7

Abdi 6

Nuhiu 6

Very poor performance, we can't keep giving teams a 1-0 headstart and not turn up for the 1st half it will cost us against a good team.