Brighton Fans

Bless them. Didn't their season end a week or so ago? 3rd place 15 points clear and yet didn't go up. Oh dear😂 Be surprised if they are there and there about next season especially when they lose Stephens and Knockaert.

Played them four times this season...0 wins, 1 goal scored against us.

Funny thing is, if they just beat us once, they'll either be promoted automatically, or would have been at Wembley yesterday

But never mind that, the playoffs are soooo unfair and they're 15 points better than Wednesday, right guys?

Edited by OwlLuke

Who cares?

Exactly. They've got some good players at this level and will probably be up there next season. Would also think that a few of their players will be targets from premier league teams ( dunk, skalek ) and theres no guarantee that knockeart will go back or that they'll be able to attract players of similar calibre

Yes, just crossed swords on their board. Told them that it was down to their poor finishing rather than our luck. I got short shrift. I'd no idea that they'd taken it so badly. I'd have backed them had we lost to them. We're both in the same boat, namely we're not parachute.