How did Kieran Lee play last night?

Last time he was out injured it took him a few games to get going, can't remember which game but he had a nightmare in one of those first games back and got slated by a majority of fans, a few games later he was best midfielder since Sheridan.

To be fair he's got the ability to be one if our most influential players, but it's not quite happening at the moment. Hopefully it's just needing match time, but we could do with him finding his form sooner rather than later.

I thought he showed his class in the Leeds home game last year and I expected him to kick on from that match. SG needs to get him going as we are short of creativity in midfield.

I would play him in front of the back four for a while passing moving and making us tick. Give him some space to operate in and let him build back up. Would give cover for a creative midfielder, possibly even Coke?? in that position, confident Lee would just be busy behind, stopping things/starting things, passing and moving.

Im starting to worry that lee is not the midfielder we've been missing for years. For me he was a revelation when first moved there but after his injury last season never particularly impressed me and the same seems to be happening now. Im sure its possible it just takes him a while to regain fitness but I think theres a chance we caught teams by surprise with him for his first spell there and now teams have him worked out. 

Overrated player. Can't believe that people on here were seriously debating who was better between him and Glen Whelan. :duntmatter:

No comparison. Whelan was quality, Lee is well overrated because he is the best we have got and the best we will have for a while until some mug takes us over.

He had an excellent month last year and as we all are so desperate to have something good to cling on to everyone went overboard and hailed him as our saviour.

God knows what we'll be like if anyone plays well for a whole season. A statue probably!!

Why is it that people on here always judge a player on his last performance and extend that judgement to his whole time with us?

Bad performance today- he's always been rubbish.

Is it too much of a mental leap for you people to consider the fact that his performances are not up to full speed because he has just returned from long term injury?

He's one of our best players and he needs these games to get him up to speed.