Owls v West Brom Matchday Thread

3 hours ago, DSandersonOWL said:

I think that Danny's dream that we win our last 3 games is a possibility

This crazy league means all these other key games tomorrow could go either way,  but chances are a couple will be good 4 us.

This is going to last round of games

What excitement! Much better than mid-table mediocrity!

A side-note: When Ron Atkinson first managed WBA, they became the first top tier team to field 3 black players regularly on a regular basis, so I recently learnt ! 

Give me boring mid table mediocrity every season rather than this, me nerves can't take it

• Like 9

Let’s smash em,

Probably end up scoring in the first 5 min then spend 85 minutes plus shaking like a pooing dog,  come on Wednesday for once don't put us all through the ringer please.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Rogers said:

Puts bet on Adam Reach to score 

Let’s not boo Adam Reach ffs. He was a good player for us in the first couple of years, I think we ruined him by playing him all over the place rather than the other way round.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Wadsley Bridge Owl said:

Give me boring mid table mediocrity every season rather than this, me nerves can't take it

Yeah after we got promoted last summer I was asked and I said I just wanted Wednesday to have a boring midtable season.  There’s always next year!

The mere fact we are stressing about the last 2 games of the season was inconceivable during xisco time. What Danny has achieved up to now is nothing short of a miracle. If you say you saw it coming then you're lying, simple as that. None of us dreamed it would come down to this. 

Last Sunday was quality from everyone, team and fans. We need another day like that. I'll be doing my bit again, hopefully the team will as well. The effort shown last week wasn't that of a team that has thrown in the towel and doesn't care. 

Regardless of the result though, stay off the pitch. Going on against Peterborough was brilliant, going on today would be misplaced and a huge mistake. 

• Like 7

A must win. If QPR can beat Leeds, we can beat these. Bring the noise. Back the boys even if the first goal doesn’t go our way.

This is the biggest match since Wembley.

WAWAW UTFO