Weekend Fixtures

Hope the person manages to pull through. I guess if you are going to suffer something as bad as that a football match is a very good place for it to happen. Would guess the game will be abandoned. Could mean something along the lines of Birmingham knowing if they win the rearranged one they stay up by the time it’s played again. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

Hope the person manages to pull through. Would guess the game will be abandoned. Could mean something along the lines of Birmingham knowing if they win the rearranged one they stay up by the time it’s played again. 

Jesus Christ. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

Ffs didn't know the game was tomorrow. 

Similar thing gong happened to me at Christmas when we were away at Preston . Didn’t know we were playing until my dad messaged me when we scored 

3 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Hope the person manages to pull through. I guess if you are going to suffer something as bad as that a football match is a very good place for it to happen. Would guess the game will be abandoned. Could mean something along the lines of Birmingham knowing if they win the rearranged one they stay up by the time it’s played again. 

🤯 Unbelievable.

1 minute ago, WorrallOwl17 said:

Starting again 5. Players out warming up. Tannoy just said the casualty is en route to hospital now and responding which is good news 

Not half!