Weekend Fixtures

1 minute ago, DSandersonOWL said:

Just as well all games are not must wins. As we have not won many of them in the last 20 years. 

When I went to Owlerton as a child many moons ago, I was very shocked when we actually lost a game...

Those days are long gone 

Are you a Quaker or a vegan due to food intolerance?

Give me joy in my heart keep me singing ...

1 minute ago, F. Spiksley said:

Are you a Quaker or a vegan due to food intolerance?

Give me joy in my heart keep me singing ...

I quake when Wednesday miss open goals and I am intolerant we give away easy goals. Have a Happy Sunday 

Just now, DSandersonOWL said:

I quake when Wednesday miss open goals and I am intolerant we give away easy goals. Have a Happy Sunday 

Moan, bloody moan ...

lol

I can only imagine the days you watched FJ9 play!!

55 minutes ago, DSandersonOWL said:

Thanks for that.  U r right.  It has not helped 

It is well known that when someone starts a sentence with 'tbh' they are about to say something that they do not believe

Let's hope we win tomorrow then we may still have a 'mwg' against WBA or Sndrlnd

I am looking forward to this

I know this hasn't helped

tbh, you are an astute poster who carefully crafts replies using data and logic...

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Just looking ahead. It would be nice if Hull lose midweek so that when we play West Brom they are already guaranteed a play off spot. 

Do we want hull to lose though? For our game against WBA then yes but we also need to factor in Norwich going to brum on the last day, if they don't beat party poopers Swansea then could be interesting for 6th spot. Although hull do go to Coventry and they are still in it?......oh I give up, my head hurts 

1 hour ago, duncanidaho said:

tbh, you are an astute poster who carefully crafts replies using data and logic...

tbh I am glad you noticed this, particularly in my campaign against the panic-spreaders who want to proclaim every game as a 'mwg' and quite a few have seen the light that today was a grate day for the Wednesday as QPR & Stoke were always likely escapees and that a drawer tomoorow is not that bad as many expert analysts on ear have pointed out 

Enjoy tomoorow & have a happy day: we might even win, if unlikely 

1 hour ago, New Zealand Owls said:

Do we want hull to lose though? For our game against WBA then yes but we also need to factor in Norwich going to brum on the last day, if they don't beat party poopers Swansea then could be interesting for 6th spot. Although hull do go to Coventry and they are still in it?......oh I give up, my head hurts 

Keep it simple and you will feel better    All this about teams not bothering is poopycock and certainly codswallop. 

Just woorry about Wednesday and keep an eye on Udders, Brum & PArgyle    Do a nasty to your head otherwise...

• Like 1

In a way it is a must win game today against Blackburn.  Saturday's results were good for us.

I want it to be in our own hands rather than hope so and so will beat the other team.  We cant rely on the teams around us messing up.