Battling on Clay Wheels Lane.

11 minutes ago, Davetherave said:

Did anyone see the trouble down there after the match?

Apparently it was very bad where the Stoke coaches were

parked,

Sainsbury's is a reyt nightmare to get of on match days  !!

Saw a couple of words being exchanged but only by fans who were safely behind coppers so could be as mouthy as they wanted knowing nothing would come of it. 

Walked all the way back to my car at the far end in a Wednesday shirt and didn’t have any trouble.  

• Like 2

There would have been no problem had Vallentine been in his correct position. We would have gone in 1-0.

Still the task is no bigger than turning around the 0-4  at Peterborough, then a a 5-1 AET and a pen shoot out. All followed by extra time at Wembley in the last 3 seconds.

Why Worry !

• Haha 3

43 minutes ago, Snelldog said:

My mate saw a 30 vs 30 scrap and he said the rozzers came off worst!  Catch Bar Lane.  

Not heard the word rozzers for about 40 years.  Is it making a comeback?   I prefer Peelers personally.  

• Haha 4

48 minutes ago, Snelldog said:

My mate saw a 30 vs 30 scrap and he said the rozzers came off worst!  Catch Bar Lane.  

Oooh it's like an episode of Life on Mars.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Singo35 said:

I saw some handbags outside the Petrol Station but the Police were in the middle of them so it was all bravado knowing nothing would come of it.

Did they look like they were all around 12-13 years old, donned in dark (counterfeit) popular clothing brands their older brothers gifted them for Xmas (from last Summer's lads holiday to Benidorm)  🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Lincs Owl said:

Not heard the word rozzers for about 40 years.  Is it making a comeback?   I prefer Peelers personally.  

My grandma was in the middle of this... and knocked out 3 Wednesday and 4 Stokies, for spoiling her afternoon.

She said the "Rozzers" (she calls them Feds) were absolutely fine and video'd the whole thing, sharing it on TwoHat-Toc.com

Edited by maidstoneowl
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Singo35 said:

I saw some handbags outside the Petrol Station but the Police were in the middle of them so it was all bravado knowing nothing would come of it.

Just what you want trying to buy a nice handbag and police stuck in front of you buying all the best ones

• Haha 6

It's hardly going down as something like the "Battle of Prado Beach", is it?

30 bouncing school girls on "Clay Wheels Lane", baiting 4-5 coppers trying to protect a 12-13 Stokies looking for somewhere that might offer them an ounce of Sheffield hospitality, such as a pint?

Anyone here on Prado beach that day? I just sat on some rocks near the beach and laughed my head off, finishing off a box of beers.   Loads of Wednesday there in a crowd of around 6,000 watching the screen.  

5 hours ago, Singo35 said:

That was my missus and her mate. Too many Diamond Whites!