27 minutes ago, TheBoyBeevers said:

Regardless of whether we stay up, he’s been a good signing and has undoubtedly improved us after a little bit of a shaky start. 

Going to be a top class keeper. 

Hopefully we stop up and get him on loan all next season.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Tom22709 said:

We talk about him far less than Dawson, pretty telling sign 

More to do with the Dawson agenda by some on here. You know as well as me that had Dawson played against Huddersfield or Leeds, he would have been vilified on here far more than Beadle.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, sexpistol said:

More to do with the Dawson agenda by some on here. You know as well as me that had Dawson played against Huddersfield or Leeds, he would have been vilified on here far more than Beadle.

To balance that, Dawson has a longer history of dropping clangers, not just in games where we have been defeated heavily. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Have to be honest, thought it was mental bringing in a kid to play in goal given the situation we are in. 

He's had a few dodgy moments (part his age, part the team he is playing in), but he's got an awful lot of potential. 

Only 19 years of age. If you think that a large percentage of keepers don't enter their pomp into their 30s. 

I would expect him to go on and have a very good career. 

• Like 1

One of the few things we usually get right is a loan keeper - we've had plenty of good ones over the years. The only exception being Brad Jones who is one of the worst keepers I've ever known - how he played in the Champions League for Liverpool I'll never know...

3 hours ago, Tom22709 said:

We talk about him far less than Dawson, pretty telling sign 

Like Dawson, but that chip over the top in the first half where he came out and punched it would definitely have been a goal if Dawson was playing, reads the game so well 

1 hour ago, Lowry said:

Got the world at his feet. He'll develop into a fine Goalkeeper. Dare I say future England #1

Hope we stay up and keep him next year. 

certainly needs to work on his distribution though