Bannan makes it clear what the problem was on Monday

Its been pretty obvious for some weeks that they don't care...  why would they...  most will have been told they won't be here next season and why would they put a shift in to save us from relegation... 

Great work DC.

• Like 3

That's about right, they're all well overpaid based on the average wage league tables (imagine we pay more wages than Ipswich or Sunderland for this shower)

https://footystats.org/england/championship/salaries

Trouble is you can't blame DC for not wanting to commit to players who earn so much and for the most part underperform. I guess DC doesn't have confidence in his own ability to negotiate better deals for the club and so has done nothing.

And here we are, players not really fighting, makes sense. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, swfcAH said:

Trouble is you can't blame DC for not wanting to commit to players who earn so much and for the most part underperform. I guess DC doesn't have confidence in his own ability to negotiate better deals for the club and so has done nothing.

PS I do blame DC!!!!!🤣

And I have no confidence in his negotiating skills

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, swfcAH said:

The fact the club captain, indirectly or not, is now criticising how the clubs run says a lot

Absolutely. No new contract for Baz now, Chansiri can't deal with criticism.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, mark1948 said:

Nothing at all to do with our League One quality players hoping to be re-hired on relegation knowing that they are out if we stay up?

They'll be re-hired by a football club either way, whether that's Wednesday or not, and the level each will play at will depend on how the managers in the Championship view them individually. 

I don't think relegation is good for any of their careers. 

• Like 8

30 minutes ago, mark1948 said:

Nothing at all to do with our League One quality players hoping to be re-hired on relegation knowing that they are out if we stay up?

Correct 
It's NOTHING to do with that

• Like 5

Owlstalk Shop

Everything that’s wrong with this club is Chansiri. 

I don’t blame the players for not wanting to get injured when their contracts are nearly up. Take the blue and white tinted specs off and none of us would. 

• Like 3

Some players will have agreed contracts already elsewhere 

Marvin Johnson looks like he’s down tools already 

It’s going to happen - can you blame them? It’s a joke the way we manage contracts

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2