Röhl to [insert club name]

We’d better get used it 

Whatever happens, Röhl deserves better than our club and all other clubs know it. 

Stay up or go down, it’s inevitable he will be linked to many clubs and likely he will leave in the summer. 

Let’s just enjoy the ride this season. 

• Like 5

Röhl to the Welsh side...

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyll-llantysiliogogogoch FC

It won't fit on any regular contract and he will get fed up of telling friends and family where he is going, so will do nicely.

• Haha 1

I'm ******** tired of this 'deserves better' nonsense.

1 hour ago, Mystic Neg said:

Correction - Sheffield Wednesday is the right club for Röhl to cut his teeth and get his first promotion to the Premier League.

Unfortunately for him and the club's fans, the current custodian has turned it into an absolute unmanageable mess destined for failure. 

Mystic Neg showing sense 🏆

• Like 1

2 hours ago, crookesowl said:

We’d better get used it 

Whatever happens, Röhl deserves better than our club and all other clubs know it. 

Stay up or go down, it’s inevitable he will be linked to many clubs and likely he will leave in the summer. 

Let’s just enjoy the ride this season. 

He's going nowhere under contract till June 2025 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I think he'll leave either way despite his relationship with the fans and players.

Having been at highly professional outfits there's no way he can't wait to be free of Chansiri.

• Like 4

I think he will end up at West Brom, not sure why but with the takeover done I think they will want their own man and you could see him there. 

Failing that, and failing Southampton don't go up then that could be his next destination. 

Keep saying it apart from a chansiri cluster f£&k post/ preseason ( which certainly isn’t beyond him ) 

Röhl is better of having a full season with us 

jumping shift after a few months of your first management post without strong groundings doesn’t make a good picture for a loyal manager you can build a playing style and future over. Only indicates he’s using clubs as a stepping stone which may happen soon again 

plus I think DR has the ambition to lay strong foundations and direction with this team he’s achieved nothing so far and whilst I massive take to him giving us that fighting chance of survival against all odds, reuniting the fans and giving this team the belief to play and attack how they do when it seemed impossible. It could all fall short or be seen as a one season wonder 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, akbuk said:

He's going nowhere under contract till June 2025 

We should do all we can to extend the contract

He will continue improving as a manager and we need and deserve that benefit

My biggest concern is  if Chansiri has a falling out as happened with Moore

IMO our manager is Chansiris last chance to  allow us tu move up the league and to the top table

11 hours ago, Wynyard Owl said:

We should do all we can to extend the contract

He will continue improving as a manager and we need and deserve that benefit

My biggest concern is  if Chansiri has a falling out as happened with Moore

IMO our manager is Chansiris last chance to  allow us tu move up the league and to the top table

Looking at Moore's record at Huddersfield and Port Vale, we had a lucky escape so a good decision not to give into him

• Like 3

Well if Danny does move on from us then the least we can do is accept it with good grace and wish him all the best. As a fanbase we could club together and buy him a souvenir of his time with us. Some kind of coffee table perhaps?

• Haha 2

Typical Wednesdayite thinking this thread. 

We're so used to everything going badly that anything positive happens and we're just waiting for it to all go Pete Tong rather than enjoying it for what it is. 

And, he's done very well, but not actually achieved anything yet. Keep us up, then push on next season, and his stock will be high. Let's hope that happens. 

• Like 3