James Collins trial

12 minutes ago, DSandersonOWL said:

I certainly wondered what he had been charged with. Some form of violence?  

Impersonating a footballer?

Mind you, half our squad could be guilty of that!

1 hour ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Tell me what he's done good for this club? 

Phook all

That's a good question that I cant answer as havnt a clue what he does ....I've never heard him speak or give a press release  ....what does  he do ?

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, torryowl said:

That's a good question that I cant answer as havnt a clue what he does ....I've never heard him speak or give a press release  ....what does  he do ?

According to Steve Bruce hes involved in everything.

• Thanks 1

Bit of a strange one. He played and scored for Watford U21's last week. His contract with them runs until this Summer.

Unless they've released him, he can't play for us in an EFL game. If they have, we would need to register him by next Thursday to play this season.

1 hour ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

Bit of a strange one. He played and scored for Watford U21's last week. His contract with them runs until this Summer.

Unless they've released him, he can't play for us in an EFL game. If they have, we would need to register him by next Thursday to play this season.

Was on bench for their first team as well. 

I guess that He got told how his contract wont get renewed and was alowed to go out on trial and find himself new club. 

Looks like We have good relations with Watford so perhaps they let Us have a first look at him. Ambition to get into top 2 of our league and not having any decent strikers made him that much more interesting to Us. 

• Like 1