Now this is how you do an online store.

It's things like this really p1sses me off with Wednesday sometimes. There are plenty of fans within the fanbase with the knowledge and know-how that would jump at the chance to create an online store for the club that would blow the current one out of the water.

I guarantee you'd be hard-pressed to find a worse online shopping experience than our current 'megastore' out of the whole football league, all for the sake of ploughing a few thousand into having it done properly.

Edited by Karl
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Karl said:

It's things like this really p1sses me off with Wednesday sometimes. There are plenty of fans within the fanbase with the knowledge and know-how that would jump at the chance to create an online store for the club that would blow the current one out of the water.

I guarantee you'd be hard-pressed to find a worse online shopping experience than our current 'megastore' out of the whole football league, all for the sake of ploughing a few thousand into having it done properly.

Genuinely, some of the things I was most looking forward to when Chansiri bought the club was a fresh perspective, from someone with a brain and some money, into stuff like the commercial operation. It's one of those things where I was looking forward to experiencing how an actual 21st century business operates.

9 years and all that money spent.. none of it is any better.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Furious George said:

Danny Röhl does it. 

Ja it's a good duvet for sure, I like the colours ja but what is the thread count on this? 

21 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Our club shop and the online shop is pathetic. 

Afraid so,  my Brighton in laws once went to buy me a present from the online shop and their feedback was "it's sh*t", to cut it short.   And i couldn't really argue with that.   Sad that we can't even do an online shop to the standard of other football clubs.  

And that's a pretty basic website that you've linked. It's so easy to build a half-decent E-commerce website.

The SWFC website is genuinely embarrassing for a 2nd tier professional outfit.

• Like 1

Everything about the club at the moment reeks of “we can’t be @rsed.” It all filters down from the top. I feel a bit sorry for the coaching team who seem like a good bunch,but they are fighting a losing battle long term.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, OneManBand said:

Don't rate it tbh, and the home shirt from £74, ripping off bstds.

Wait til you see England kit prices

ive just bought Ireland one in sales. £19