FA Cup 2024

Re the TV choices, I can kind of get it…. With very little football available for the BBC and ITV to show, they’d naturally want to try and draw the biggest audiences available. I get there will still be arguments for and against but the Premier League sides will be seen as the bigger (audience) draws

I see the magic of the Cup continues at the Emirates with Arsenal in their traditional all-white strip and Liverpool in their equally traditional 2-tone "mauve/blue" kit.

Nothing to do with selling kits in SE Asia

SMH

24 minutes ago, edmontonowl said:

I see the magic of the Cup continues at the Emirates with Arsenal in their traditional all-white strip and Liverpool in their equally traditional 2-tone "mauve/blue" kit.

SMH

Arsenals annual anti-knife crime promotion. “No more red” 

39 minutes ago, edmontonowl said:

SMH

14 minutes ago, jamsandwich said:

Arsenals annual anti-knife crime promotion. “No more red” 

And the kit isn't for sale. I guess Liverpool agreed not to wear red and there 2nd kit is white so couldn't wear that.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

And the kit isn't for sale. I guess Liverpool agreed not to wear red and there 2nd kit is white so couldn't wear that.

Technically a Tottenham kit so not sure it would sell so well with the Arsenal fans