Champions League 22/23

bradowl

3 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Let’s be honest Napoli aren’t exactly a European giant, Liverpool shouldn’t be getting spanked like this. I like Klopp but he really needs to sort this squad out. 

Waltham bringing his own brand of positivity to Liverpool FC now lol

• Haha 3

Been a lot of focus on Liverpools injuries but I’d be more concerned by the number of players out of form. Salah has been off his game since the last 1/3 of last season. I’m not saying he’s no longer an amazing player but he and several others are channeling their inner Marvin Johnson atm…..

Hope everyone has seen the clips of Trent for a couple of the goals, he literally walks on one of them and stands still on another. The bloke is a massive fraud, James/Walker/Trippier all in front of him for England. And Haaland is actually insane, if he doesn't pick up any injury this season he'll top 50 in all comps with absolute ease

Just caught the highlights of the Liverpool game.

Some shocking defending there. TAA and Gomez all over the shop. Gomez doesn't even look Championship standard, never mind CL.

TAA is basically a winger and nothing more. He defends exactly how you see a wide player when they come back to "help".

Klopp hoping…

“Jurgen Klopp is confident Liverpool fans will respect a minute's silence for Queen Elizabeth II before Tuesday's Champions League match against Ajax.

Liverpool fans booed 'Abide With Me' and 'God Save the Queen' before last season's FA Cup finalat Wembley.”

I wouldn’t be surprised if they boo 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rogers said:

Klopp hoping…

“Jurgen Klopp is confident Liverpool fans will respect a minute's silence for Queen Elizabeth II before Tuesday's Champions League match against Ajax.

Liverpool fans booed 'Abide With Me' and 'God Save the Queen' before last season's FA Cup finalat Wembley.”

I wouldn’t be surprised if they boo 

Henderson shared a photo of him signing the book of condolences on Twitter, ‘on behalf of’ Liverpool FC.

The  majority of fans’ reaction was not pretty: telling him to leave the club, delete the tweet….

14 minutes ago, alanharper said:

I'm at Morecambe but noticed that it was just reported on the BBC page as being "impeccably observed by the majority of fans".

BBC's Liverpool.bias will never change...  

Sounded to me like it lasted about 30 secs then ref blew whistle to save embarrassment.