Taking in own drinks to game.

I will sometimes take in bottles of Pepsi. Never been stopped but always fingered if they did it wouldn’t be the end of the world.

When I’ve taken my kids I’ve tended to take them a capri sun as I can’t see how they could object to that as it’s not in a plastic bottle. 

10 minutes ago, Miruic said:

I will sometimes take in bottles of Pepsi. Never been stopped but always fingered if they did it wouldn’t be the end of the world.

When I’ve taken my kids I’ve tended to take them a capri sun as I can’t see how they could object to that as it’s not in a plastic bottle. 

So how many times have you been fingered ? 

• Haha 8

This is one of the things that bugs me.

I know there can't be one rule for one and one for another, but you would think that mum & dad with 11 year old Alfie and 8 year old Sarah would be given some leeway when searching bags.

Kids will want a drink and a snack, and to be quite frank I know my kids aren't bothered about the snacks on offer.

Then their is 84 year old Alfred, grandad to said Alfie who has always taken a sandwich and a drink because that's what he has done since he was younger then his grandkid.   

Sadly, both 11 year old Grandson and 84 year old Grandad have both had drinks taken off them.

It's not SWFC's fault, it's the idiots who only want to go to a game tanked up.   

I think there should be a rule where you cannot be intoxicated inside a football stadium to be honest - and I will hold my hands up, once or twice I have been, but never got into trouble and it doesn't happen now because I'm not being that kind of role model for my kids.  

• Like 2