Match day parking advice for Saturday

57 minutes ago, vulva said:

All parking on the roads opposite the bowling green on Middlewood Road will now attract parking tickets until further notice. No signs up, but they are watching you from behind the curtains. Please take my word for this and don’t risk it. 

Please find alternative arrangements. 

Will do.  Thanks 

40 minutes ago, dehowl said:

Parked in there recently. Nightmare getting out. Took around half an hour or so.

Thanks pal. To be fair we’d be ok with that as not in a rush to get away and parking close ish before the game is the most important thing 👍🏻

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vulva said:

All parking on the roads opposite the bowling green on Middlewood Road will now attract parking tickets until further notice. No signs up, but they are watching you from behind the curtains. Please take my word for this and don’t risk it. 

Please find alternative arrangements. 

Not been since last home game.

How are they attracting parking tickets (unless cars are in the 'clearway' near the junction)?

I live on one of the roads off Middlewood road not saying which one 😉 but no permits here but with the early kick off residents might not move, just avoid parking below the clearway signs they're ruthless 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, owler66 said:

I live on one of the roads off Middlewood road not saying which one 😉 but no permits here but with the early kick off residents might not move, just avoid parking below the clearway signs they're ruthless 

You’re brave. Traffic wardens all over tomorrow. 

6 hours ago, nuneatonowl1 said:

Hi all. After some help re parking tomorrow  I normally travel up on the train for the games I can get to however on this occasion I’m driving   I’m bringing my grandson up (with my daughter / son in law) for his first ever game. Going to arrive early (10ish) as we’re not allowed pushchairs into the ground, he’s only just turned 1, (we have ear defenders for him so he doesn’t hear Grandad’s effing and jeffing),   so we’ll have to carry him hence the need to park as close as possible. After guidance for close by parking, happy to pay and not in a rush to get away. We’re in the family area of the grandstand so that side is preferable. Any help really appreciated 

Sainsbury’s at Wadsley Bridge. Buy the family a meal deal, put receipt on dashboard, steady 10 minute walk to ground. Done it for years, never had a parking ticket. 👍

• Like 1

6 hours ago, nuneatonowl1 said:

Hi all. After some help re parking tomorrow  I normally travel up on the train for the games I can get to however on this occasion I’m driving   I’m bringing my grandson up (with my daughter / son in law) for his first ever game. Going to arrive early (10ish) as we’re not allowed pushchairs into the ground, he’s only just turned 1, (we have ear defenders for him so he doesn’t hear Grandad’s effing and jeffing),   so we’ll have to carry him hence the need to park as close as possible. After guidance for close by parking, happy to pay and not in a rush to get away. We’re in the family area of the grandstand so that side is preferable. Any help really appreciated 

Get on the Rotherham Owl coach

• Haha 2