Match day parking advice for Saturday

4 hours ago, nuneatonowl1 said:

Arriving at 10/10.15 so hopefully we’ll be ok. Cheers 👍🏻

If you're arriving at that time the old Wednesdayite car park opposite the Kop is the sensible choice.r r

At that time you will be able to pay your fiver and pick a spot to enable an easy exit, and only 2 minutes walk to the ground.

P.S..  Don't forget yer banana.😂

Edited by oldtawnyowl
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, oldtawnyowl said:

If you're arriving at that time the old Wednesdayite car park opposite the Kop is the sensible choice.r r

At that time you will be able to pay your fiver and pick a spot to enable an easy exit, and only 2 minutes walk to the ground.

Can you still park in the old Wednesdayite car park then? I thought it had been sold? 

May try that then if so. 

Anyone know how much Owlerton stadium is to park and what time they will be open? 

Driving and arriving about 9.30

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

Sainsbury’s at Wadsley Bridge. Buy the family a meal deal, put receipt on dashboard, steady 10 minute walk to ground. Done it for years, never had a parking ticket. 👍

Thank you 

23 minutes ago, oldtawnyowl said:

I think that car park or the one in Hillsborough park are the first choices as they’re so close which I’d the most important thing for us. Cheers  

1 minute ago, nuneatonowl1 said:

I think that car park or the one in Hillsborough park are the first choices as they’re so close which I’d the most important thing for us. Cheers  

I don't think the car park in Hillsborough park is open to "on the day" parking, but season pass holders only.

50 minutes ago, oldtawnyowl said:

I don't think the car park in Hillsborough park is open to "on the day" parking, but season pass holders only.

That’s really useful to know if that’s the case. Sounds like the old Wednesday ite car park could be the one due to its proximity if it’s open  which it appears from some comments on here it sounds that way 

7 hours ago, Doctor Duran said:

Car park next to the leisure centre.. fits cars in somehow. £5

or try behind the leisure centre.. you can park on one side.

Don't park on the paths around the leisure centre.. cousin recently got his clamped and towed away by the police.

Police don’t enforce parking, don’t clamp vehicles,  and don’t tow vehicles away. 

7 hours ago, vulva said:

All parking on the roads opposite the bowling green on Middlewood Road will now attract parking tickets until further notice. No signs up, but they are watching you from behind the curtains. Please take my word for this and don’t risk it. 

Please find alternative arrangements. 

Someone’s woken the Kraken!! 🙄🙄

1 hour ago, JemmoJemoJemmo said:

If you are going to get there early, Parkside Road, almost bang opposite South Stand Bridge is best.

5B7D249A-55EC-4C7B-9EAE-7E4F42DF7F9C.png

Thank you. Is it free/no restrictions  for as long as you need there?