This Banana thing

3 minutes ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

Has anyone considered the environmental impact of all these inflatables? I hope everyone... men and women alike are planning to use these bananas, sex dolls etc after the game and beyond and not just during the game.

Most of em will end up in the sex dungeon behind the mega store 

Guest DoesJackHunt
15 minutes ago, Devonstrix said:

Let’s hope this is what it looks like tomorrow

I well remember the Man City fans banana craze in the 80's. Nothing racist about it, just a silly think that caught on and lasted for a full season, not just a final home game. They used to just jump up and down waving their inflatable bananas and singing 'bananas, bananas, bananas. 

The implication was, they were going foooooking bananas and nothing racist at all. I remember they had an inflatable Frankenstein as well! People should have been warned about freeetnin kids with that…………

image.jpeg.b37e779a966282a633b6c6801c119df9.jpeg

nothing racist at all

nothing racist at all 

nothing racist at all 

nothing racist at all 

i said "NOTHING RACIST"

it's true because i've said it repeatedly and i know it wasn't racist for a fact because i wasn't there and I had nothing to do with and it WASNT RACIST OK!!!

24 minutes ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

Has anyone considered the environmental impact of all these inflatables? I hope everyone... men and women alike are planning to use these bananas, sex dolls etc after the game and beyond and not just during the game.

We can’t use the sex dolls during the game then… 

lol 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, swfcAH said:

This is about inflatable bananas right?

Yes. This is a 25 page thread about inflatable bananas. This is not a dream. You are not imagining it. We play an unbelievably important game in front of a packed Hillsborough tomorrow. And the number one hottest thread is the inflatable banana one. 
To be fair I have been fully sucked into it too. I now care more about the bananas than about team selection, the formation or even the result. 
All I’m going to be thinking about tomorrow as I walk to the ground is ‘will the banana thing happen or not?’ 

What a time to be alive. Thank you internet!!

• Haha 8

4 minutes ago, swfcAH said:

This is about inflatable bananas right?

I’m not even sure any more.
Someone mentioned sex dolls and how they’re killing the environment or sumat. But blow up bananas are ok, bring lots of bananas on Saturday… the blow up one’s not actual ones that you eat. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, robowl4life said:

lol 

I mean you could in theory use them but if your in the North Stand there won’t be any hot water in the bogs to wash things down with after…

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, DoesJackHunt said:

nothing racist at all

nothing racist at all 

nothing racist at all 

nothing racist at all 

i said "NOTHING RACIST"

it's true because i've said it repeatedly and i know it wasn't racist for a fact because i wasn't there and I had nothing to do with and it WASNT RACIST OK!!!

Well, by the same token, you’ve repeatedly said it IS true that it’s racist. 

Doesn’t make you right though. 

i actually wish we could come up with a new idea, not just a rehash of the 80’s City fun. But racist??? Geyore

Guest DoesJackHunt
50 minutes ago, robowl4life said:

lol 

Only in the toilets or on the kop

Guest DoesJackHunt
12 minutes ago, Devonstrix said:

Well, by the same token, you’ve repeatedly said it IS true that it’s racist. 

Doesn’t make you right though. 

i actually wish we could come up with a new idea, not just a rehash of the 80’s City fun. But racist??? Geyore

I’ve not said that at all, I’m saying (consistently) in very clear language that it could be construed as being racist due to bananas being thrown at black players in the 70s and 80s. So the symbolism is there, so be mindful and chose a different inflatable.

Bananas are a bad choice a bit like blacking up at fancy dress is a bad choice.
I’m saying be more aware and avoid blow up bananas because it a bit classless to take them and it could be deemed as being offensive. 
I’m not saying taking a banana is racist but it’s stupid because of it connection to historical racial abuse at football matches. There are better options so any one taking a banana is a tail, not a racist pr!ck just an out of touch pr!ck.

Take an inflatable anything else 

no bananas 

6 minutes ago, DoesJackHunt said:

I’ve not said that at all, I’m saying (consistently) in very clear language that it could be construed as being racist due to bananas being thrown at black players in the 70s and 80s. So the symbolism is there, so be mindful and chose a different inflatable.

I’m saying be more aware and avoid blow up bananas because it a bit classless to take them and it could be deemed as being offensive. 
I’m not saying taking a banana is racist but it’s stupid because of it connection to historical racial abuse at football matches. There are better options so any one taking a banana is a tail, not a racist pr!ck just an out of touch pr!ck.

no bananas 

Reyt. I’ll take my 5m paddle board. It’s yellow and does resemble a banana at a distance tho

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, DoesJackHunt said:

no bananas 

What about an inflatable pr!ck? 

Guest DoesJackHunt
13 minutes ago, Devonstrix said:

Reyt. I’ll take my 5m paddle board. It’s yellow and does resemble a banana at a distance tho

you dont have a 5m paddle board, you've never been paddle boarding and you will never go paddle boarding 

Guest DoesJackHunt
1 minute ago, Five Archers said:

What about an inflatable pr!ck? 

we said no gentalia on page 6 or 7