This Banana thing

Guest DoesJackHunt
8 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

One thing you can absolutely guarantee about dirty racist people

They can always be stopped once and for all

Simply by someone on a forum yelling at them not to turn up to the football armed with an amazon basics inflatable banana

Always works

You can but try, it’s worth trying 

Guest DoesJackHunt
8 hours ago, CircleSeven said:

I mean , it’s no ‘King Carlos had a dream ‘ but it’s a start…

BTW, have you googled and listened to the song: ‘Yes, we have no Bananas’? 

Music Hall classic. Once heard cannot unhear…

I’ll give it a miss if it’s all the same to you

Guest DoesJackHunt
Just now, ANDY said:

Are you going to the match @DoesJackHunt?

if an inflatable banana comes near you will you pop it and save it for the recycle bin or will you pass it on like the rest of the crowd will be doing ?  

Yes,

going on the north so will see plenty, no doubt.

I wont pop them, I’ll just think the person holding it is a pr!ck and I’ll look forward to a time, which will come in the future where blow up bananas are not taken to football matches. 

10 hours ago, Dan™ said:

I don't think blow up dolls are seen as objectifying women... It literally is an objectified woman in the clearest most obvious sense lol

FFS

Good point well made.

Note to self, “Remember to be more accurate when participating in pi*s take threads to get cheap laughs”.

• Haha 1

Guest DoesJackHunt
5 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

They will pop it then handcuff themselves to it and sit on the pitch in protest. 

I might just Chuck them all on the pitch to emphasise what a stupid idea it is to take blow up bananas to a football match 

1 minute ago, DoesJackHunt said:

I might just Chuck them all on the pitch to emphasise what a stupid idea it is to take blow up bananas to a football match 

Chucking stuff on the pitch is illegal Jack and could result in a football banning order, also if any other anti banana warriors see you they will call you a racist pr!ck

Guest DoesJackHunt
2 minutes ago, Five Archers said:

Chucking stuff on the pitch is illegal Jack and could result in a football banning order, also if any other anti banana warriors see you they will call you a racist pr!ck

yeah fair point. I’ll probably just ignore the bananas then 

11 minutes ago, DoesJackHunt said:

Yes,

going on the north so will see plenty, no doubt.

I wont pop them, I’ll just think the person holding it is a pr!ck and I’ll look forward to a time, which will come in the future where blow up bananas are not taken to football matches. 

Isn’t it strange, the vision of the future was once ‘Garlic Bread’ and now the halcyon view of the future is “a future where blow up banana’s are not taken to football matches”.

4 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

Isn’t it strange, the vision of the future was once ‘Garlic Bread’ and now the halcyon view of the future is “a future where blow up banana’s are not taken to football matches”.

From Garlic bread to banana bread

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, UpGrahamHydesSleeve said:

I don’t really get the banana thing. I understand the racial connotations but I don’t think that’s the intention here.

I really don’t like the idea of the amount of plastic waste though. You can guarantee that there’s going to be loads of discarded inflatable bananas either on the street or in peoples black bins (doubt they can be recycled)

Ahhh. Now we’ve hit upon another ‘cause celebre’, single use plastics. 

Bit like the plastic seats used only once by the fuc***n plastic part timers!! 

🤣 🤣🤣

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, bigthinrob said:

Ahhh. Now we’ve hit upon another ‘cause celebre’, single use plastics. 

Bit like the plastic seats used only once by the fuc***n plastic part timers!! 

🤣 🤣🤣

I'm surprised Greta Thunberg's not joined in yet, whining about the carbon footprint of this thread.

• Haha 1

Guest DoesJackHunt
37 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

They will pop it then handcuff themselves to it and sit on the pitch in protest. 

Habahhahahahbabbanaba 

so funny 

I’m somewhat concerned about the idea that ‘Ducks’ are an acceptable alternative to the blow up Banana’s as proposed by the knuckle dragging racists on here. (Dirty ones especially, not sure if the twice a day bathers who scrupulously scrub under their armpits get some degree of dispensation).

Anyway, as always, I digress.  My concern is that in parts of Derbyshire, “Duck” is seen as a form of endearment, in the same way as ‘love’ is in Sheffield.

HOWEVER, the more zealous of the ‘permanently offended’ fraternity could & probably would, see the term as a patronising affront to women. OH sh*t, did I just say women?  I obviously meant humans with ********* ( you know,   ‘Women’s bits)

Anyway, I think the risk in taking ‘Ducks’ to the match is, I’m afraid, not worth the risk.

HEADLINE :- BRIGHTON HERALD.  Sheffield Wednesday, the patronising, misogynistic, epitome of the uneducated Northern male.

So sorry. Blow up Ducks are a NO NO.

Bananas, Ducks, Dinghy’s….       NO!

Guest DoesJackHunt
4 minutes ago, ChapSmurf said:

I'm surprised Greta Thunberg's not joined in yet, whining about the carbon footprint of this thread.

Hahhahhahahah, yes let a poke fun at an autistic teenager who’s trying to stop the planet from over heating and killing us all. 
this is why I’m kicking off, people like you, completely out of touch. Go on, take a banana, it’s your right to be a that guy.

be that guy and look in the mirror and say to yourself, I’m the guy that takes no responsibility for anything and ignores the desperate cry from the rest of intelligent society to try and make the place a better more inclusive, sustainable world for everyone 

As long as those woke nobs don’t get in the way of you having fun with your inflatable banana and no one makes you late for work protesting about the fact if we don’t change our ways we will boil in our spherical sun orbiting prison. 

be that guy because you’re good at it 

Just now, DoesJackHunt said:

Hahhahhahahah, yes let a poke fun at an autistic teenager who’s trying to stop the planet from over heating and killing us all. 
this is why I’m kicking off, people like you, completely out of touch. Go on, take a banana, it’s your right to be a that guy.

be that guy and look in the mirror and say to yourself, I’m the guy that takes no responsibility for anything and ignores the desperate cry from the rest of intelligent society to try and make the place a better more inclusive, sustainable world for everyone 

As long as those woke nobs don’t get in the way of you having fun with your inflatable banana and no one makes you late for work protesting about the fact if we don’t change our ways we will boil in our spherical sun orbiting prison. 

be that guy because you’re good at it 

Morning cupcake.

• Haha 5