This Banana thing

Guest DoesJackHunt
45 minutes ago, oldtawnyowl said:

Well @DoesJackHunt if your thread has achieved nothing else I'm sure you will have

been responsible for increasing the number of inflatable bananas at tomorrow's game

at least 10 fold.lol

i would say 9 fold tops 

I shouldn't get involve in that. It's your own decision, how you treat people and I won't be able to change it.

For me there are two possible explanations, why somebody would want to take inflatable bananas to a football game:

To honor a player from the 80th or because he is a racist.

I spent all night looking for another explanation, but I can't find one.

If it's just about having fun, we would choose blue or white smoke bombs, bring flags, maybe some flares. 

As most of you insist that your are no rassists, maybe we should rather discuss what else we can do to honor  Imre Varadi  tomoorow in a way, which might not offend anybody. I am sure that Imre Varadi will understand, if we rather sing a friendly chant instead of using rassist gestures

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, GermanBird said:

I shouldn't get involve in that. It's your own decision, how you treat people and I won't be able to change it.

For me there are two possible explanations, why somebody would want to take inflatable bananas to a football game:

To honor a player from the 80th or because he is a racist.

I spent all night looking for another explanation, but I can't find one.

If it's just about having fun, we would choose blue or white smoke bombs, bring flags, maybe some flares. 

As most of you insist that your are no rassists, maybe we should rather discuss what else we can do to honor  Imre Varadi  tomoorow in a way, which might not offend anybody. I am sure that Imre Varadi will understand, if we rather sing a friendly chant instead of using rassist gestures

I know what about Inflatable blue OWLS.....or blue and white beach balls??

Does that work?..

UTO...

2 minutes ago, DIPPS_S.W.F.C said:

I know what about Inflatable blue OWLS.....or blue and white beach balls??

Does that work?..

UTO...

TBH I don't like any inflatables in general, but that's just me.

I just don't see the point, why we should use the last league game of the season to offend anybody.

Let's have fun in blue and white and maybe even pink. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, GermanBird said:

I just don't see the point, why we should use the last league game of the season to offend anybody.

I dont think any of it is to offend anyone just fun with inflatables of any kind to add to the atmosphere..

But blue and white ones would be better imo...

Nowt wrong with Inflatables if used right,many a day I spent on a lilo on Sheffield -Manchester canal when I was a nipper....

UTO

• Like 1

Guest Jack the Hat
3 hours ago, Five Archers said:

Are we allowed to abuse the part time plastic’s in the lower lep? This hasn’t been decided yet.

Go for it pal, I'm sat there. A good idea would be you lot sing - 'Where were you when we were poo?' and we will sing back 'We still are, we still are.' or something.

15 minutes ago, GermanBird said:

WHAT.

What’s the point of coming on Owlstalk other than to offend people.

Especially fuc**n remainers. (And part timer plastics).

• Thanks 1