This Banana thing

Guest DoesJackHunt
1 minute ago, fpowl said:

There’s so much wrong with what you’ve just said. If I can say one thing jack you’ve been different buddy and fair play to you for banging that drum. 

but maybe for future reference don’t assume the way you personally perceive things Is a reflection on what ever bodies motives are because tonight you couldn’t have got it more wrong 

it might be pretty hard to call if you got through to that one person who hasn’t taken his banana, though if you happen to look up and see hillsborough with over 34,000 fans singing there team along amongst a sea of inflatables to think. 

There’s one less racist b£&stard in here I can tell by the number of bananas flying about try not to get too disheartened by the sheer racism on show, try and take that as a personal win there us one less offensive person in the world and watch on with pride 

you never know you might even enjoy the amotsphere and occasion with the rest of us racists 

Look it’s not about knowing if I’ve done that or not, even if I spent my lifetime trying to do that and it didn’t work, if I didn’t make 1 person think twice about if they are subconsciously racist or not. Then I would still do it because I feel like it’s the right thing to do.

I don’t think it’s appropriate to take blow up bananas to a football match. I never will, Take a blow up anything else.

but not bananas. It’s best all round and an inflatable is an inflatable, they’re all the same amount of fun 

Guest DoesJackHunt
3 minutes ago, ChapSmurf said:

I think the question you should be asking yourself is, how can an inflatable banana used to symbolise fun, be in anyway connected to the throwing of real bananas at black players for racist reasons, during the late 1980s?

I've said my piece now, and I am bored of this dance. The floor is all yours my friend.

So you don’t think throwing an inflatable banana on the pitch could be construed anyway similarly to throwing an actual banana on the pitch.

just don’t take blow up bananas

Take a blow up anything else

or just don’t take an inflatable unless your 16 or under maybe. 

4 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

Ah, the lovely Siobhan Fahey.

I think I’ve found a banana in my trousers. Or something……

Oh sh!t. I'll be called a sectarian now for posting a song sung by a Catholic.

• Haha 2

Just now, DoesJackHunt said:

Look it’s not about knowing if I’ve done that or not, even if I spent my lifetime trying to do that and it didn’t work, if I didn’t make 1 person think twice about if they are subconsciously racist or not. Then I would still do it because I feel like it’s the right thing to do.

I don’t think it’s appropriate to take blow up bananas to a football match. I never will, Take a blow up anything else.

but not bananas. It’s best all round and an inflatable is an inflatable, they’re all the same amount of fun 

You realise you’ve called and indicated that people that do are racist for doing so because

what you’ve done is taken your opinion and challenged people’s integrity 

you’ve called them p£@@ks if they take them 

you’ve called people who’s liked against  your views racism likes 

you’ve basically single handedly offended more people by your misguided views on the nature of the activity 

you’ve taken a bunch of football supporters who are going to support their team and make it a party  atmosphere which by the way is the topic and that’s the motive and made it into something that offends people and ironically have offended more people by branding them racist or encouraging racist behaviour by challenging their integrity and reasoning behind wanting to join in the party

how you can’t understand even the nature of people posting making light of your outrage still doesn’t get through to you that you’ve got this wrong 

You do understand how baffled people are with you self proclaiming this drum your banging about “potentially offending people” whilst actually accusing people and offending them of being racist 

it’s utterly bizarre and the fact you can’t see it is even more bizzare 

your wrong simple as 

I think we all understand you stance and views on racism by now and god man I applaud you but you’ve made something something it’s not and got it all wrong tonight 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, DoesJackHunt said:

So you don’t think throwing an inflatable banana on the pitch could be construed anyway similarly to throwing an actual banana on the pitch.

Says the poster who cannot tell the difference between the blond 6 ft 4 Lee Chapman and the Dark haired sub 6 ft Varadi 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, DoesJackHunt said:

haven’t you got a motorway to sit on, or

glue yourself to some petrol station on Saturday , because in all honesty its

going to be better for you

as there is going to be a a hell of a lot of inflatables on Saturday , grapefruits, bananas, unicorns you name it - and I certainly don’t want you getting offended 

Guest DoesJackHunt
3 minutes ago, fpowl said:

You realise you’ve called and indicated that people that do are racist for doing so because

what you’ve done is taken your opinion and challenged people’s integrity 

you’ve called them p£@@ks if they take them 

you’ve called people who’s liked against  your views racism likes 

you’ve basically single handedly offended more people by your misguided views on the nature of the activity 

you’ve taken a bunch of football supporters who are going to support their team and make it a party  atmosphere which by the way is the topic and that’s the motive and made it into something that offends people and ironically have offended more people by branding them racist or encouraging racist behaviour by challenging their integrity and reasoning behind wanting to join in the party

how you can’t understand even the nature of people posting making light of your outrage still doesn’t get through to you that you’ve got this wrong 

You do understand how baffled people are with you self proclaiming this drum your banging about “potentially offending people” whilst actually accusing people and offending them of being racist 

it’s utterly bizarre and the fact you can’t see it is even more bizzare 

your wrong simple as 

I think we all understand you stance and views on racism by now and god man I applaud you but you’ve made something something it’s not and got it all wrong tonight 

Just don’t take bananas. Take something else. 
None of you will take a Banana anyway. not one.

Your just pushing back on me pushing for better standards. More mindfulness. 

if I’ve offended people by telling them not to take blow up bananas to football matches, well…… for me, it’s like someone saying to me  “I’m offended by you telling me not to punch people in the face.”

Guest DoesJackHunt
6 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Says the poster who cannot tell the difference between the blond 6 ft 4 Lee Chapman and the Dark haired sub 6 ft Varadi 

Just 80’s strikers, before my time, at least I know who they are sort of. 

Guest DoesJackHunt
8 minutes ago, Markowski77 said:

haven’t you got a motorway to sit on, or

glue yourself to some petrol station on Saturday , because in all honesty its

going to be better for you

as there is going to be a a hell of a lot of inflatables on Saturday , grapefruits, bananas, unicorns you name it - and I certainly don’t want you getting offended 

I just hope there’s less banana than there was going to be 

Guest Willow Owl
3 hours ago, DoesJackHunt said:

We’re going to look like a bunch of thick racists 

Inflatable 🍌🍌🍌 have feelings too. Justice for the inflatable 🍌🍌 

10 minutes ago, DoesJackHunt said:

I just hope there’s less banana than there was going to be 

I mean , it’s no ‘King Carlos had a dream ‘ but it’s a start…

BTW, have you googled and listened to the song: ‘Yes, we have no Bananas’? 

Music Hall classic. Once heard cannot unhear…

12 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

One thing you can absolutely guarantee about dirty racist people

They can always be stopped once and for all

Simply by someone on a forum yelling at them not to turn up to the football armed with an amazon basics inflatable banana

Always works

Hey Neil, how come you know about amazon basics inflatable bananas?