This Banana thing

Guest DoesJackHunt
Just now, ChapSmurf said:

Morning cupcake.

You need to get to the shops to get your banana before they all sell out, 

Guest DoesJackHunt
13 minutes ago, Five Archers said:

As a slightly rotund human person can I respectfully request that no one brings blow up beach balls as I don’t want to be fat shamed while dodging bananas ducks and sex dolls you racist pr!cks 

I won’t take a beach ball in that case, consider your views taken on board and respected 

14 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

PRO TIP - Fill the inflatable with vodka before setting off

Then during the match simply open the nozzle thing that you're supposed to blow into, and let the vodka out into the pint glasses you also smuggled in

HEY PRESTO!!

PINT OF VODKA!

Does that include Lola?

• Haha 1

Guest Willow Owl
Just now, Five Archers said:

And them balloons could pop and wake up an elderly person in the south stand 

I’ve got mi Valium, noisy buggers 

13 hours ago, DoesJackHunt said:

No you are wrong and out of touch-  It’s not about if you think it’s racist,

it could be viewed as racist, if one person could be offended by it why do it.

take inflatable anything but not Bananas

Also how do you know there’s no racist agenda to it. I would question anyone who thinks taking a blow up banana to a football match is an appropriate thing to do  

I bought some Bananas from Aldi last weekend,  they've turned Black! Should I report Aldi for selling racist Bananas or should I turn myself into the plod,  tell em what I've been up to, think I'll wait till after the game, just in case they lock me up.

Guest Musttryharder
15 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

So everyone understands what this thread is about:

Some fans have organised / promoted the idea of hundreds of huge inflatable bananas for this big match on Saturday

Am guessing the OP is talking about the prospect of it being seen in a different context on TV with loads of bananas being thrown on the pitch close to a black player or manager

Or even someone who takes a monkey to match. It happens yer know. 

Let’s hope this is what it looks like tomorrow

I well remember the Man City fans banana craze in the 80's. Nothing racist about it, just a silly think that caught on and lasted for a full season, not just a final home game. They used to just jump up and down waving their inflatable bananas and singing 'bananas, bananas, bananas. 

The implication was, they were going foooooking bananas and nothing racist at all. I remember they had an inflatable Frankenstein as well! People should have been warned about freeetnin kids with that…………

image.jpeg.b37e779a966282a633b6c6801c119df9.jpeg

13 minutes ago, daleblue said:

I bought some Bananas from Aldi last weekend,  they've turned Black! Should I report Aldi for selling racist Bananas or should I turn myself into the plod,  tell em what I've been up to, think I'll wait till after the game, just in case they lock me up.

Both Aldi (who is this person?) and yourself should by rights be banged up. 
However with such a momentous game on the horizon I reckon it’s only fair that you should keep shut till after we win the playoffs 

• Haha 1