This Banana thing

Guest DoesJackHunt
7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

1lad4rp676s21.jpg

It's all kicking off now

Absolutely not, we’re not taking these 

5 minutes ago, DoesJackHunt said:

I think the jury’s still out on that 

When they come back in it will be a majority verdict 11-1 in favour of a nice piece of Simnel cake eaten quietly by a man who appreciates that someone thought marzipan inside a cake was a good idea.

Guest DoesJackHunt
8 minutes ago, s73owl said:

You've been calling people on here prìçķś most of the thread so how do you come to that statement?

No I haven’t, I’ve said if you take a blow up banana you’re a pr!ck but no ones said they’re taking a blow up banana.

Everyones taking Ducks 

4 minutes ago, DoesJackHunt said:

Did you read the bit about bananas being thrown at black players ? Pretty racist that pal, so the symbolism is 100% there. 

So can we say if you remember Imre Varadi the wife beater it’s ok to take bananas to celebrate his memory.

if you don’t remember Imre Varadi you under no circumstances take anything other than a duck 

I remember his dad olli too, so can I take 2 bananas?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, bigthinrob said:

Don’t FFS take deflated Lola. 
 it will be seen as not respecting women and objectifying

I don't think blow up dolls are seen as objectifying women... It literally is an objectified woman in the clearest most obvious sense lol

FFS

Guest DoesJackHunt
8 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

You've been calling people pr1cks all night but well done for not resorting to insults. 

image.png

I called no one a pr!ck -only of you’re taking a blow up banana. In which case that person is a pr!ck