Today's games OMDT

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Massive. 

It's not just the three points (well, it is), but also the potential impact it may have on a rival. 

One would suspect that most of our rivals would have thought we'd either lose or drawn on Saturday. We also had to kick off after all our rivals had played - and won - so there was even more pressure on us. 

Exactly, will be in the back of some players minds that Wednesday are no pushovers. 

Just now, Daniele Giovanni said:

Should be 3-0 goal disallowed plus couple saves, hope we play THIS Wycombe

Just now, Owly Mowly said:

Sunderland look very average 

I do think teams around us are starting to wobble under the pressure, whilst we seem to be peaking just at the right time. Fingers crossed eh.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Holmowl said:

They absolutely aren’t poo. They look a proper team. I’ve watched them quite a bit recently and they are superbly organised, athletic and physical. They’ve got some very talented players throughout the team too.

Admittedly I've only seen them 4 times this season, actually there at the games and wasn't impressed at all.

Plymouth are decent. They'll be hard work in the play offs (if we both get there and end up facing each other). 

Have seen Sunderland a few times on TV and they strike me as more workmanlike than anything else. 

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Plymouth are decent. They'll be hard work in the play offs (if we both get there and end up facing each other). 

Have seen Sunderland a few times on TV and they strike me as more workmanlike than anything else. 

Just watched a bit of the game, surprised not to see all Alex Neil's shithousery in full swing from Sunderland

1 minute ago, nbupperthongowl said:

Just watched a bit of the game, surprised not to see all Alex Neil's shithousery in full swing from Sunderland

Yeah, I hated his Preston team. Time wasting bunch of cheats. 

But then I don't recall his Norwich team been that bad. 

Just now, nbupperthongowl said:

Preston was after Norwich....he had learnt more by then 🤦

Don't you also think that certain clubs are just like that i.e. shithouses. 

I can't imagine Norwich having a team who kick lumps out of you. 

Preston I bloody can though. 

10 minutes ago, Willie Henderson said:

I do think teams around us are starting to wobble under the pressure, whilst we seem to be peaking just at the right time. Fingers crossed eh.

We’ve been peaking for a couple of months imo. 

• Like 1