Today's games OMDT

21 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

If either were to win, I’d rather it be Plymouth. Summet about the makems winning late in games recently and also they are a big club. Don’t want them in the playoff final. I’d rather them miss out. 

I agree, Sunderland would be toughest opponents in play offs in my opinion. 

• Like 1

Guest 1banana2banana

Thanks to that great effort Saturday night we are in a position we didn’t expect to be in following the good Friday results. It’s actually nice to have this debate about who does what. Both games will be tough and I honestly can’t decide who I want to win in the Plymouth game. 
As others have said sunderland will be a threat in the playoffs with them being a big club etc but I do worry about Plymouth. I went down there for that 3 0 defeat and I just feel like they’ve got our number really. Anyway let’s just enjoy and hope for some minor injuries that put the players out until after the playoffs. 

Edited by 1banana2banana

13 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Wimbledon and Plymouth to win for me. Don’t want to play Sunderland in the play offs. 

Same 

Really hoping Sunderland miss out, as I’d fear Alex Neil would do a job on us in the playoffs 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

Not our division but Huddersfield now 2-0 up at Middlesbrough 

Jordan Rhodes - 1 assist & 1 goal 

Boro are an absolute waste of time atm 

Had the playoffs firmly in their grasp and have seemingly blown it 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

Huddersfield are poo yet they're 3rd. Apart from Fulham the top end of championship is very weak this season.

They absolutely aren’t poo. They look a proper team. I’ve watched them quite a bit recently and they are superbly organised, athletic and physical. They’ve got some very talented players throughout the team too.

• Like 1