Fans: Disgusting Behaviour

Guest mrbluesky
38 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

The great Putin mind trick continues

34 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

NO POLITICS

lollollol

Tbf, I saw two West Ham fans invade the pitch on Thursday when they played Lyon. 

One of these "fans" decided to invade the pitch as West Ham were on a promising counter attack, meaning the game had to be stopped. 

Every club has it's fair share of numpties, I don't think we are exclusive in that department. 

Edited by SiJ
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Buxtongent said:

Sorry, Owlstalk, but you're completely out if order!

A lot of people far more intelligent than some of the  mindless cretins who purport to be Wednesdayites. actually thought about the European situation, and decided that they wanted autonomy.

I appreciate that no issue is entirely black or white, and you will also get the 'don't know's'   I am and have been all my life a confirmed follower of Sheffield Wednesday. . What I do condemn is the tiny group who are simply out to cause chaos , and make trouble for soccer loving supporters. Every club has them, unfortunately, but with our level of support, we tend to have more than most, and the last thing they need is encouragement. 

And those people decided they wanted autonomy because of poor critical thinking and a vulnerability to Russian funded propaganda.  

Oh and they thought their opinions and emotions were more credible and valid than experts. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Theboylangers said:

So.

This marching powder. 

It sounds great, my friend is asking me where he can get it from.

I pointed him in the direction of the Amazon website but apparently they only sell blue flares at £42 a pop. 

Can anyone assist my friend? 

You can get blue flares chearper here :-

https://www.mazeys.co.uk/products/run-fly-mens-ink-blue-vintage-jimi-hendrix-paisley-retro-bellbottom-flares?variant=39442938986575&currency=GBP&utm_medium=product_sync&utm_source=google&utm_content=sag_organic&utm_campaign=sag_organic&gclid=EAIaIQobChMInOKl2YiM9wIVR7DtCh3-3AUjEAQYASABEgLMJvD_BwE

I mean, if you can put directing an illegal invasion of your nearby neigbour, on hold for a make or break fixture in League One, then you are some fan. 

Edited by SiJ
  • Like 1

I feel pretty disappointed with a lot of supporters around me at Bolton on Saturday. Firstly a young lad behind me singing  about were Wednesday, drinking ten pints, beating the wife (Is that really one of our songs? if so I'm not Wednesday!!!)

Secondly I don't know how it happened but someone fell and pushed around 4/5 people in front of them forward included knocking 2 quite elderly blokes down , to some this was hilarious, fortunately the old blokes were helped up and they were fine. 

Thirdly 3 lads in front of me, when we scored one launched himself into the rows of fans in front, literally again flooring an elderly gent, while the 2 others lit flares. One decided it was appropriate to throw the flair into the lower tier. 

I can understand rowdiness, singing loud being passionate about your team, what really bothers me is the lack of consideration/respect/care for other people including, incredibly, other WEDNESDAY fans.

I don't like it at all I'm fast falling out of love with football and whatever the F Sheffield Wednesday is!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, sexpistol said:

This thread has taken a few deviations. Here is a challenge, can someone please try and shoehorn the following into this thread.

Adolf Hitler

Sid Vicious

The Harlem Globetrotters

Thank you.

Went outside after the game 

Thought our fans would be quiet and

pla..CID ..Vicous more like

Arms outstretched bouncing around like the Harlem Globetrotters

Next thing a speeding Volkswagen car hit  a women

I shouted “ a golf ..hit hler “

Thankfully it missed ..Another eventful away game 

Roll on mk Dons 👍