Fans: Disgusting Behaviour

I wouldn’t just put it on the fans yesterday. The surge on to the platform for the train after the game yesterday was dangerous. Luckily any accidents were averted but a young kid who was next to me in that scrum was very shook up by it all.

And that was more down to poor stewarding and poor policing than the fans. Why give an away allocation of 5200 if you don’t put on the train services to get that allocation in and out of the ground?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, pat blondeau said:

I wouldn’t just put it on the fans yesterday. The surge on to the platform for the train after the game yesterday was dangerous. Luckily any accidents were averted but a young kid who was next to me in that scrum was very shook up by it all.

And that was more down to poor stewarding and poor policing than the fans. Why give an away allocation of 5200 if you don’t put on the train services to get that allocation in and out of the ground?

Stewards and Police stared surges?……unbelievable 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mightyowl1867 said:

Snow flakes bloody everywhere, 

just young lads having a laugh , 

it’s an away day ffs,

Where have these snowflakes been for the last 20-30 years? 

go and watch bowls or something if you don’t want an atmosphere or anything.

generally agree  its mostly young lads having fun ,if anything its the older ones what are more aggressive and angle up for fights seen a few over the years . the snowflake society is trying to ban everything , id hate to be young again as so much these days is now not allowed 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, pat blondeau said:

agree regards getting a train to get everyone away quicker ,they nearly always make you queue and wait outside the station there ,i saw a few climbing over and 1-2 got arrested for doing that ,a lot of these lads had been drinking since 7-8am non stop . im wise to the event i left 2 mins early to avoid the usual chaos there. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, morganowl said:

agree regards getting a train to get everyone away quicker ,they nearly always make you queue and wait outside the station there ,i saw a few climbing over and 1-2 got arrested for doing that ,a lot of these lads had been drinking since 7-8am non stop . im wise to the event i left 2 mins early to avoid the usual chaos there. 

Not stop drinking from 7 am to 3am.... say 4 pints an hour that 32 pints!!!!   Nah I bet they stopped at some point.  

1 hour ago, Mightyowl1867 said:

Snow flakes bloody everywhere, 

just young lads having a laugh , 

it’s an away day ffs,

Where have these snowflakes been for the last 20-30 years? 

go and watch bowls or something if you don’t want an atmosphere or anything.

image.gif

image.gif

Edited by Lawrie’s Left Peg
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, TheEnchanter said:

Tbf I reckon some of our fans are the most disgusting fans in the world and they deserve to be banned for life. Pyro should be a lifelong ban. Passionate and emotional celebrating shoulf be punished with the harshest of penalties. Hopefully all fans showing extreme passion should be banned for life and have their criminal records updated accordingly.

How old are you ffs? 

If your in your 20s your a bit stupid, if your any older you need to grow the fu.ck up .

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Watto said:

How old are you ffs? 

If your in your 20s your a bit stupid, if your any older you need to grow the fu.ck up .

Fair, I will hold my hands up and say I was posting some right drivel at times yesterday. Mixture of overintoxication and annoyance. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

As soon as someone uses the term 'snowflake' you know what kind of self entitled and self aggrandising f@ckwit they are.  Like they are some hard as nails hero of some glorious mythological time in the past.

Grandpa Simpson 'I used to be with it, now I don't even know what it is.'

caine.jpg

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

As soon as someone uses the term 'snowflake' you know what kind of self entitled and self aggrandising f@ckwit they are.  Like they are some hard as nails hero of some glorious mythological time in the past.

Grandpa Simpson 'I used to be with it, now I don't even know what it is.'

caine.jpg

Well said

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

As soon as someone uses the term 'snowflake' you know what kind of self entitled and self aggrandising f@ckwit they are.   

Yep

It's always the same type that throw that word around like they're the coolest cat on the block

Idiots

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

We all went to school with a kn*bhead who didn’t study.  Proper thicko. 

Then never progressed in life beyond that point. 

And now, they are being told by right wing propaganda, funded by Putin, that their opinions are as valid as facts. 

Russia funded Brexit propaganda, making it emotional, and saying that all the experts were wrong. 

So the same thickos voted for Brexit.  Thinking their opinions, fed to them by Russia, are as powerful and right as all the experts. 

And now they enjoy the post Brexit world ignoring the negative impacts because they never learnt self reflection.  Admitting they were wrong would show weakness, which they can’t do. 

So they get drunk, get high and go to Wednesday games.  

And their small brains get angry.  Not at themselves.  Not at Russia. Not at Farage or Mogg.  They direct their anger at the other teams’ fans.  

And they throw coins and fight policewomen. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1