Fans: Disgusting Behaviour

Guest Theboylangers

So.

This marching powder. 

It sounds great, my friend is asking me where he can get it from.

I pointed him in the direction of the Amazon website but apparently they only sell blue flares at £42 a pop. 

Can anyone assist my friend? 

This is the strangest thread which I've ever read on the Forum.  I keep coming back because there's another 2 pages, daily...and any topic seems to be on-sides, so....

Good to hear that Tango is going to be up and running again,  just hope it's in time for the MK Dons.  I've only ever heard about fans such as Fat Sid,  Weenie,  Bathtub,  et.al. , is Tango something akin to the aforementioned ?  I've heard about him since joining Owlstalk, about 5 years ago,  seen him on iFollow when the camera was following action taking place on the Kop end of the pitch,  a character for sure,  stands out in a crowd.

I didn’t see much trouble yesterday in fairness, but not surprised given some fans were hammered before leaving Sheffield at 10am. 

I thought the police & stewards general lack of organisation made things a bit dicey. Particularly at that train station after the game. Also It’s the year 2022 and transport firms still don’t put extra services/carriages on. 

Edited by bigdan2003
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

I didn’t see much trouble yesterday in fairness, but not surprised given some fans were hammered before leaving Sheffield at 10am. 

I thought the police & stewards general lack of organisation made things a bit dicey. Particularly at that train station after the game. Also It’s the year 2022 and transport firms still don’t put extra services/carriages on. 

Train services are embarrassing the usual 845am and 910 regular trains were pulled 3weks ago not that 1000s going by train to the grand national and 1000 plus travelling by train to Bolton via Manchester.  . 

On 09/04/2022 at 17:59, Bez said:

Ashamed of some of our support.  

Throwing flares when we scored, injuring Berahino.  

Paterson hit by a water bottle at full time. 

Coins thrown at away fans with one young girl being treated for a gash on her head right now. 

Owls fans being arrested for stealing in the local shops. 

Saw a lad break the wing mirror of a car.  

Police put a cordon between fans at the end.  Grown men trying to fight kids from Bolton with one guy pushing a female police officer into the side of a van.  He was arrested. 

Disgraceful.  

Not in any way defending any of it but I don’t think Paterson was hit with a bottle, they were thrown at Kachunga and all missed and Paterson walked over and picked them up, doubtful Berahino was injured by a flare as well but I did wonder how he got hurt, he wasn’t that near any of the flares though..

• Like 1

On 09/04/2022 at 17:59, Bez said:

Ashamed of some of our support.  

Throwing flares when we scored, injuring Berahino.  

Paterson hit by a water bottle at full time. 

Coins thrown at away fans with one young girl being treated for a gash on her head right now. 

Owls fans being arrested for stealing in the local shops. 

Saw a lad break the wing mirror of a car.  

Police put a cordon between fans at the end.  Grown men trying to fight kids from Bolton with one guy pushing a female police officer into the side of a van.  He was arrested. 

Disgraceful.  

Our away support has been like this for years. I think most clubs travelling support is.

I found about 15 years ago I couldn't be doing with these richardheads any more,  so stopped going. 

Sadly a fair few helmets at home games now as well, so haven't been to a game at all for about three seasons.  

I'm sure my presence is greatly missed. 

• Like 1

On 09/04/2022 at 22:32, @owlstalk said:

It's Subway nowadays 

2022 = it all kicks off outside Subway

Nachos flying everywhere

Tbf Neil you jest but that was my original point.

Cops were stood outside there yet 100 yards away they were scrapping - and they weren't bothered. 

I know they will be following orders from their superiors, but common sense should have been applied.

• Like 1

Imagine having the thought process where throwing a flare at your OWN celebrating players seems a normal thing to do, or down onto your OWN fans. I'm not saying it's acceptable to throw them at anybody, because it isn't, they shouldn't be thrown at any opposition fans or players, but just imagine being on the top tier Saturday and thinking it was a normal thing to do to throw one down at the lower tier, or towards your own celebrating players. If i was Berahino i would be raging with that, the players will stop celebrating in front of the fans soon if they're going to be worried about getting hit by bottles and flares, and i don't blame them. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Theboylangers said:

So.

This marching powder. 

It sounds great, my friend is asking me where he can get it from.

I pointed him in the direction of the Amazon website but apparently they only sell blue flares at £42 a pop. 

Can anyone assist my friend? 

Igcontio browser, search the dark web.

Or just go to your local and ask the bouncer they'll supply you.

Couldn't believe the amount of objects getting thrown from the home end when they scored, ridiculous that people can get away with that in a modern ground where every seat is probably covered by CCTV. 

Having previously experienced the train station chaos, we thought we'd get one step ahead by arranging a local taxi to pick us up just outside Tesco after the game. The only issue was that a load of Bolton and Wednesday young uns decided that would be the ideal spot to fight each other ffs! Not even sure how they got there as the police outside the away end were strict about letting big groups of people turn left out of the way end after the  game.

1 hour ago, 1867Heaven said:

Not in any way defending any of it but I don’t think Paterson was hit with a bottle, they were thrown at Kachunga and all missed and Paterson walked over and picked them up, doubtful Berahino was injured by a flare as well but I did wonder how he got hurt, he wasn’t that near any of the flares though..

He got something in his eye.  He pointed to the flare when the physio came over - could have been the smoke.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bannofan said:

Our away support has been like this for years. I think most clubs travelling support is.

I found about 15 years ago I couldn't be doing with these richardheads any more,  so stopped going. 

Sadly a fair few helmets at home games now as well, so haven't been to a game at all for about three seasons.  

I'm sure my presence is greatly missed. 

Not true for most clubs and it's a soft excuse to say so.  

I do away days with mates who support other clubs and haven't seen anything like it.  Some clubs, some fans. 

On 09/04/2022 at 20:33, @owlstalk said:

They also voted for Brexit

Sorry, Owlstalk, but you're completely out if order!

A lot of people far more intelligent than some of the  mindless cretins who purport to be Wednesdayites. actually thought about the European situation, and decided that they wanted autonomy.

I appreciate that no issue is entirely black or white, and you will also get the 'don't know's'   I am and have been all my life a confirmed follower of Sheffield Wednesday. . What I do condemn is the tiny group who are simply out to cause chaos , and make trouble for soccer loving supporters. Every club has them, unfortunately, but with our level of support, we tend to have more than most, and the last thing they need is encouragement. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

Its going on throughout the country and is getting worse,

go on instagram or twitter and there are hundreds of hooligan/casual accounts that post footage sent in from all over, its even showing up in the non league grounds now 

its all fans of all clubs not just wednesday fans 

The Columbian marching powder mixed with boozing on coaches and trains from 8am has a lot to answer for 

26 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

A lot of people far more intelligent than some of the  mindless cretins who purport to be Wednesdayites. actually thought about the European situation, and decided that they wanted autonomy. 

The great Putin mind trick continues

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop