Burton Albion

24 minutes ago, Sensible Soccer said:

our midfield was the difference, led by Bannan but well supported by those around him. 

Thought Pato did well up front and was a nuisance all day, but i think he is better with Berahino alongside him. 

Niasse for them (formerly of Everton) looked very good for this level and think he has had some injury issues hence his drop down the divisions.

Hasselbaink is doing a good job there and has pulled together a decent league 1 squad.

He is but I still don’t think he’s a centre forward. His movement isn’t quite right. I do like him and he will score goals at this level but LG is a better bet there. Berahino is looking really good and his runs both on and off the ball are really good. 

5 minutes ago, edwinowl said:

He is but I still don’t think he’s a centre forward. His movement isn’t quite right. I do like him and he will score goals at this level but LG is a better bet there. Berahino is looking really good and his runs both on and off the ball are really good. 

I Agree, but he is our best fit option at the moment in my opinion. regardless what division we are in next season we need to sign a 'proper striker' 

I thought Burton looked pretty good for a mid table L1 side. They have taken a big gamble on Niasse but if they can keep him fit he’ll get them a reasonable number of goals. He’s only been there for a couple of weeks and given his record of injuries and failure to live up to his promise I’m surprised we haven’t signed him ourselves!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Harrysgame said:

Liked the look of him, wouldn't mind him playing for us.

Rumours around the training ground today are that’s a strong possibility ! #uto 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Watching the game it didn’t surprise me to see where they are in the league. Out of all the teams that have come to Hillsborough they’ve looked the most up for it and tried to take the game to us. Basically the Leeds of League 1 and can see why they ship a lot of goals.