Doncaster Rovers - V - Wednesday OMDT

14 minutes ago, fpowl said:

He’s done nothing to merit a start for what I’ve seen however I’m going to contradict myself now 

he is allegedly our fittest player to being a natural goal scorer or an out an out striker if you will rather than the second striker or the target man 

he must not be doing it in training because I can’t see why now when we are decimated with forwards and attacking players but still creating chances like against Rotherham you wouldn’t put him in 

if he’s really that far back surely we should be taking him off the bench and replacing him with under 23s forward 

all this said sow could end up taking his chance today and put a decent run together against the so called lesser teams in the division 

we need somebody coming forward and dragging us through until we get our match winners back 

His problems must be about motivation and confidence because you don’t just lose all of your footballing ability. Everyone deserves a second chance and he was worth a punt but hasn’t worked out. NML was also a gamble and (despite his injury) has paid off. You win some you lose some I guess…

1 minute ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

We're up against a defence who have conceded 63 goals thus far.

We'll miss Windass and Gregory, but Kamberi and Sow should be more than capable of putting a couple past these.

A pet peeve of mine atm, is aiming shots straight at the middle of the goal, in fear of missing the target 

I see that a lot in the Prem too 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ray Von shabba said:

A few on there today who are obviously not first choice, so let's hope the react to the opportunity.

You'd hope so. Then again the back-ups didn't perform when up against Hartlepool did they?

Still ought to win today and if they can't then there's no excuse considering the two squads IMO.