WEDNESDAY ~V~ ROTHERHAM - OMDT

Just now, Devonstrix said:

Can’t believe how nobody's mentioned the state of the pitch. 
Went to Plymouth v Shrewsbury yesterday. Torrential rain and their pitch looked like a bowling green. Ours looks like a flashback to the 70's. We could be watching the Big Match revisited. 

How does the pitch look? First I've heard of it.

2 minutes ago, Devonstrix said:

Can’t believe how nobody's mentioned the state of the pitch. 
Went to Plymouth v Shrewsbury yesterday. Torrential rain and their pitch looked like a bowling green. Ours looks like a flashback to the 70's. We could be watching the Big Match revisited. 

Yeah tbf I was critical of the state of Burton's pitch last week but ours is just as bad.

Maybe all pitches in league one are sh!t this time of year (barring those in the tropical climbs of the SW it seems)

Edited by Marc_Degryse

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Need to make all this pressure count. Surely Rotherham can’t be this average in the 2nd half. 

The entire division is average. It’s full of cloggers, in the case of Rotherham well motivated and well organised cloggers but cloggers none the less 

This is why I’ve been so frustrated this season as we have players of quality but we’ve not made it count

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

If they get a goal they will shut up shop and we will struggle to break them down. So important we get the first goal. 

We look very comfortable at the back. They’ve barely threatened. All it takes is one free kick though I suppose.