Wednesday should do this...

I'd let woman, members of LGBTQ,BLM and ISIS,church of england

all in for free so none of them get easily offended like they do these days 

Just charge the evil privileged straight white Male £100 quid a ticket to cover the cost 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Luke said:

I'd let woman, members of LGBTQ,BLM and ISIS,church of england

all in for free so none of them get easily offended like they do these days 

Just charge the evil privileged straight white Male £100 quid a ticket to cover the cost 

OMG you ok mate? Sounds like your manliness has taken such a beating lately.  Vent some more, get out of your system.   You poor dear white man.  Such a sensitive soul.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

OMG you ok mate? Sounds like your manliness has taken such a beating lately.  Vent some more, get out of your system.   You poor dear white man.  Such a sensitive soul.

Not very 2022 tho is it...men and boys pay ..women and girls get in for nowt..it’s all a bit 70s innit??

• Like 2

This is the stupidest idea I have ever seen, watch the queue of 300 burly blokes all lining up to say they identify as a woman and want their free ticket...  How are they going to police this?  Show us ur t*ts to prove it?  Actually thinking about it that will still include at least half of the burly blokes... HAHAHA!!!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, The coach said:

Not very 2022 tho is it...men and boys pay ..women and girls get in for nowt..it’s all a bit 70s innit??

No need to cry about it though, all this venom for a way of enticing more people to a game of football for one game.  Just gives the impression that many football fans just want to associate with just men.   

Wait till they hear my idea about getting more muslim woman to attend, it's a beaut.  

20 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Im ok thanks 

Didnt your attention seeking post get the outcome you wanted ? 

Edited by Luke
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

No need to cry about it though, all this venom for a way of enticing more people to a game of football for one game.  Just gives the impression that many football fans just want to associate with just men.   

Wait till they hear my idea about getting more muslim woman to attend, it's a beaut.  

no it's sexist, because the rationale you can deduce from the offer is women won't go because they won't pay so give free tickets so they go, and then maybe the like it enough to carry on paying to go in future game-which is obviously not true as a very lot of women go to watch Wednesday (well Woking to be fair). If there was actually some sort of barrier that stopped women from going, that would need to be addressed rather than giving free tickets "I don't want to go watch football because I am worried about [reason]" ... "oh it's free so I am no longer worried about [reason]" it wouldn't work like that. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

It's a bit of a minefield, this.

Obviously we want people of any gender to feel welcome in football, and anything which can be done to encourage this should be considered.

But I know lots of young people whose gender wouldn't be immediately obvious to somebody meeting them for the first time.

For some of them, having to approach a turnstile with the worry that their gender might be questioned would be a really stressful situation, and not one which would encourage them to attend a match.

• Like 2

Just saying

Wednesday used to have the biggest number of female season ticket holders in the country

Letting Women go in free would impact hard on the clubs revenue at a time when we aren't exactly rolling in it

I'm all for letting kids in free, say up to the age of 11, and then reduced prices until they are 18

Kids are the future of the club

• Like 2

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

29 minutes ago, Tewkesbury said:

Give free tickets to the mums of the Stone Island and Pointy lads.

Give them the top few rows on the North, behind the pointers, with free tea and biscuits.

Most woman friendly and well behaved ground within a month.

Sorted.

Dunno maybe its because of their female role models that they act like that.

TO ANY BUDDING ENTREPTENEUR?-

1. Provide either minimal or free entrance to all

2. Provide minimal priced Drinks and foods INSTANTLY available at point of sale

3. Provide Premiership level, or above, vooiball as an entertainment

4. Provide minimum of 10,000 pints of instantly available good ale, and a variety of take away food at same point of sale or of within 5 mins of Ref's half time whistle.

5. provide a referee who always gives decision to home club

6. Provide transport away from ground at least 10 mins BEFORE end of game.7

7. Be prepared to take a barrage of criticism because of dissatisfied customers.

Applications to be submitted to Owlstalk for prior vetting before being submitted to club.

• Like 2