Wednesday should do this...

53 minutes ago, RighthOwlon said:

Surely gay men will then take hissy fits?!

These days, even when you make well-meaning gestures there will be some group taking offence!

I think the main group taking offence at this would be the many women who have already paid for a season ticket. Trust me. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

I think the main group taking offence at this would be the many women who have already paid for a season ticket. Trust me. 

I guess it is also offensive to other women as it shows that we are still not considered as equal.   

• Like 1

Having thought about it there would be uproar if it happened. This 'her game too' thing seems like a nonsense, its always the hardcore feminist types that are pushing it and your average football fan doesn't like that. 

This is exactly why you can't give feminists power because they don't want equality they want preferential treatment. Who in their right mind would think its fair to charge a working class bloke earning minimum wage taking his two kids to the ground £40 for the privilege and then let a lady earning double the money say, rock up for free.

No reward for loyalty for the fans that actually want to go off their own bat and no taking in to account someone's personal financial situation. I know a few guys who spend a fair chunk of their income watching us and its mainly been downs rather than ups. Not fair at all for someone else to come for free, especially if they can afford to pay.

26 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

How much would charge the fans then?  

I think, obviously it’s dependant on the level.. but I would say nobody should ever have to pay more than £15-£20 to watch a football match, male or female, that’s a fair price.. 

3 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Looks the incels are moving in now.  Well I tried 

I'm married if you're on about me lol

Missus hates it when she sees other women try and get an unfair advantage so maybe thats rubbed off on me

I personally don't get it. If someone isn't interested, whether man, woman or goldfish, then they're not interested. 

I'd like to see how many women don't go just because they're a woman anyway, surely there can't be many, and their reasons for not going, surely, won't be because they have to pay for a ticket. 

For me it's a publicity stunt just for the sake of saying "look at us, we're diverse and inclusive, aren't we great?!" 

It's a load of bollócks.

• Like 1