Chansiri's Christmas Message

2 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

Brilliant work. I feel like a word filter is needed for the word fans on here so it automatically changes to customers

There's a significant difference between customers and loyal fans.

Customers ask for refunds; loyal fans buy next year's season tickets in December.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

1 minute ago, bobness said:

Something about this makes me suspect it might be photoshopped, but I can't put a finger on it.

That's what I thought. 

No way would the Queen have a gold piano in her living room. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, bobness said:

Something about this makes me suspect it might be photoshopped, but I can't put a finger on it.

It’s the tree, it’s artificial but being passed as real so has been tinkered with, I know this because last year it was the exact same tree and exact same colour green. 

1 hour ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

There's a significant difference between customers and loyal fans.

Customers ask for refunds; loyal fans buy next year's season tickets in December.

What are you if you’ve done both?  Asking for a friend…

• Like 1

This is the letter he should have written.

Dear Sheffield Wednesday Fanss,  sorry I got the club relegated last season, it was all my fault and no one elses. If I'd not mismanaged the club and overspent we wouldn't have got a points deduction and would still be a Championship club. When you consider how much money I wasted on either the wrong players or ones who were never fit and the dreadful managers I lumbered the club with, it really was unforgivable.

All I can say is it was largely my money that got squandered and I've learned my lesson. Your money does count for something despite what I said before. Hopefully we now have a manager who can get us back to the Championship, if not this season then next. I'll take more of a back seat in future and let professional football people make the decisions.

Yours

Dejphon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, prowl said:

This is the letter he should have written.

Dear Sheffield Wednesday Fanss,  sorry I got the club relegated last season, it was all my fault and no one elses. If I'd not mismanaged the club and overspent we wouldn't have got a points deduction and would still be a Championship club. When you consider how much money I wasted on either the wrong players or ones who were never fit and the dreadful managers I lumbered the club with, it really was unforgivable.

All I can say is it was largely my money that got squandered and I've learned my lesson. Your money does count for something despite what I said before. Hopefully we now have a manager who can get us back to the Championship, if not this season then next. I'll take more of a back seat in future and let professional football people make the decisions.

Yours

Dejphon.

Hmmmm...fair points, but I'm not entirely convinced you've read the room correctly.

:duntmatter:

• Haha 3