Chansiri's Christmas Message

8 minutes ago, prowl said:

This is the letter he should have written.

Dear Sheffield Wednesday Fanss,  sorry I got the club relegated last season, it was all my fault and no one elses. If I'd not mismanaged the club and overspent we wouldn't have got a points deduction and would still be a Championship club. When you consider how much money I wasted on either the wrong players or ones who were never fit and the dreadful managers I lumbered the club with, it really was unforgivable.

All I can say is it was largely my money that got squandered and I've learned my lesson. Your money does count for something despite what I said before. Hopefully we now have a manager who can get us back to the Championship, if not this season then next. I'll take more of a back seat in future and let professional football people make the decisions.

Yours

Dejphon.

P.S. Foook the EFL!

:Chansiri:

4 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

631539312_ChansirisChristmasSpeech2021.thumb.png.c379c9465e76099556b538c73ef064c1.png

Festive greetings to our loyal fans!

Unfortunately, 2021 has been another annus horribilis for Sheffield Wednesday Football Club.

We entered the year full of optimism, having finally rid ourselves of the root of all our problems: Anthony Richard Pulis.

Unfortunately, the ten games he oversaw undid all the diligent work I and my football advisors had put in place over the previous six years, and though we battled valiantly against relegation, we were unable to overcome the damage he caused.

It might have been partly Garry Monk's fault, too.

As we look ahead to 2022 and our continued battle to return Sheffield Wednesday to where we were before I spent £350m improving the club, I'd like to personally wish our loyal fans a very Merry Christmas.

You continued loyalty gives me hope that we may soon be able to pay a fee for a player again. After all, isn't that the true meaning of Christmas?

Enjoy your festive celebrations and keep an eye out for more opportunities to prove your loyalty in the new year.

All the best,

Dejphon

x

Post of the year sir.

Merry Christmas Owlstalkers. 😂

C03D688C-D133-4423-BCFD-365C0C6317ED.thumb.jpeg.050ad58bd95f51ddc790859908266334.jpeg

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, maidstoneowl said:

all i say is

please supprt local chicken and burger and kebab shops if can

please do.. try burger and chicekn and you find much nicer tasty and much easy quality form McDon and BK and also the KFc.,

PLEASE- WAWAW  are not we yes?

A truly heartfelt Christmas message.

I'm not crying, honest - the lights from the tree are just hurting my eyes.

:duntmatter:

• Haha 1