Will you be buying a season ticket?

Will you be buying a season ticket?  

227 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be buying a season ticket?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

I can probably just about afford it but I’m so annoyed with Chancer over this (in fairness this is probably the straw that broke the camels back) that I’m very 50/50 at the moment.

One thing’s for sure though, if I don’t get it before the first deadline at the cheapest possible price, I’ll not be getting one at all.

Edited by TrickyTrev
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

I can probably just about afford it but I’m so annoyed with Chancer over this (in fairness this is probably the straw that broke the camels back) that I’m very 50/50 at the moment.

One thing’s for sure though, if I don’t get it before the first deadline at the cheapest possible price, I’ll not be getting one at all.

Feel this.

The final straw for me.

Could stick it on credit card but why should I?

Won't pay a penny over this seasons price.

Would love to think the club will have a rethink nice and quick given the strong feedback but won't hold my breath. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, musingowl said:

Feel this.

The final straw for me.

Could stick it on credit card but why should I?

Won't pay a penny over this seasons price.

Would love to think the club will have a rethink nice and quick given the strong feedback but won't hold my breath. 

They will in Friday when only 1000 or so people have bought one.

• Like 3

Yes because I support the club. If decision were made on the quality of players, chairman and manager, I’d have packed in 40 years ago.

The club is in a right old pickle, and are making some very poor decisions, but, and it’s a big but, it’s football and I tend to mad big decisions and worry about stuff that really matters. I ‘get’ that people get emotionally attached to the club, but just take a step back and enjoy the ride. 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, vulva said:

Yes because I support the club. If decision were made on the quality of players, chairman and manager, I’d have packed in 40 years ago.

The club is in a right old pickle, and are making some very poor decisions, but, and it’s a big but, it’s football and I tend to mad big decisions and worry about stuff that really matters. I ‘get’ that people get emotionally attached to the club, but just take a step back and enjoy the ride. 

We have 3 groups of people supporting Wednesday.

Group 1 those who blindly support every decision the club does and no one can be critiqued. Same goes on the player front expecially when you considering some fool punched someone for saying bannan was crap.

Group 2 those who neg every little thing the club do even the positive stuff and like to hate on everything. We had plently of these.

And then Group 3 the rest who take each decision as it comes, treat each one on its own merit, nd judge accordingly.

I'm in 3. This is a shocking decision, and one of many over chansiri reign, but it shouldn't overshadow the positives he has done over the last 6 months.

If I couldn't afford it I wouldn't go but that's beside the point.

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

For many years I couldn’t afford a season ticket. As a lad in the late sixties and seventies, the rich people sat in the stands using their season tickets. The rest of us paid on the gate. We never really thought about it. That’s how it was. 
If one can’t afford a season ticket and still want to watch Wednesday play from time to time, I guess you’ll save up to pay on the gate every other week. 
I can’t see much wrong with that myself. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, wilfsmith said:

For many years I couldn’t afford a season ticket. As a lad in the late sixties and seventies, the rich people sat in the stands using their season tickets. The rest of us paid on the gate. We never really thought about it. That’s how it was. 
If one can’t afford a season ticket and still want to watch Wednesday play from time to time, I guess you’ll save up to pay on the gate every other week. 

Bit of an odd point of view in my opinion.

Prices in the 60s and 70s make it a ridiculous comparison.

Secondly, it sounds like you're saying those who can't afford a good few hundred quid 3 weeks before Christmas, who for years will have budgeted accordingly at a similar time of year so they can watch their club every other week, can sod off and pay on the gate (at a higher price).

Might have misinterpreted, but it sounds a very selfish point of view.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, wilfsmith said:

The issue is though that the pricing difference between a season ticket holder and pay on the gate is incredible compared to 'back them' 

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Will not be buying one in December but undecided after that.

Don't feel like raiding my savings after it took my 15 months to get a refund on 19/20 season ticket.

If the club has cash-flow problems then they should not do risible things like give crock / big time Charlie  Sam Hutchinson a 2 year contract extension 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1