Will you be buying a season ticket?

Will you be buying a season ticket?  

227 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be buying a season ticket?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

I wasn't going to because i thought those fans that couldn't afford them before Xmas however credit is now available which allows most fans to purchase and the offer is certainly a good one, so we've gone ahead and  bought

• Like 1

Bought mine on the South Stand today, with the remaining  “refund” money it’s only cost me £350, but I do wonder if I will renew for the season after when it comes to it and it’s not an affordability issue - just losing interest in general.

Edited by Spookone

On 04/12/2021 at 11:56, asteener1867 said:

It also smacks to me of desperation, which is worrying

This is one of the reasons that concerns me most, and given chancer's financial acumen, i'm very worried at what will happen to the money from this early and disgracefully timed sale.

Edited by quinnssweetshop

28 minutes ago, steviewonder said:

Tried to renew mine earlier but said payment process could not be completed. Tried 2 different cards. 

Anybody else had problems?? 

Same for me mate. Had to resort to calling the ticket office and sit in a queue for 40 minutes, but sorted easily. 

19 hours ago, steviewonder said:

Tried to renew mine earlier but said payment process could not be completed. Tried 2 different cards. 

Anybody else had problems?? 

Yes, but it was Santander playing silly buggers in my case.  Once they contacted me and id confirmed it was a genuine transaction it went through the next attempt.