Kabby Tshimanga worth a bid (embargo pending)?

3 hours ago, ChapSmurf said:

We can't pay fees for players. It seems we may be able to pay fees for loans. I admit I forgot about the BPF loan and the fact we may have made a payment. 

Did I say I know it all? No. What's your problem pal?

Once the accounts were submitted, we went under the terms of a soft embargo, I think thats to do with the wages being late possibly .thats a totally different criteria

1 hour ago, legendaryswan said:

Once the accounts were submitted, we went under the terms of a soft embargo, I think thats to do with the wages being late possibly .thats a totally different criteria

Ah, this is possibly were I may got this wrong. I thought the soft embargo was still what was stopping us from signing players on fees.

I stand corrected. 

It was definitely said we had to stick to a confirmed business plan as in frees and loans ? Now the fee for Byers and maybe Gregory seem to have been swerved by maybe not paying until we can or allowed to start paying fees ? Maybe end of this season 

2 hours ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

I think you need to re-read your initial reply mate as you’re now back pedalling after been proven wrong. I think you need to read the article you have posted a link for…there’s lots of ifs, buts and unknown which the journalist clearly states are unknowns. I certainly haven’t seen anything official from SWFC or the EFL for quite some time. 

the fact of the matter is, the club is skint and hasn’t been paying huge sums of money for players but we have still expended money on players in the form of loans etc… 

I never let my boundaries be pushed by anyone hence me addressing you as I have. Now if you have an issue, that isn’t my issue to deal with. 

I'm back-peddling because it seems I am wrong. I have no issue, and never have had, in admitting that I am wrong on something. It is after all how we learn and progress. 

As for pushing boundaries, I have definitely pushed yours as you seemed to think my initial answer was condescending, and it was anything but. What it was was sarcastic, but in humour, not in a demeaning way. If you haven't read it that way, then I apologise. However you reacted in a very overly sensitive manner. Calling people "clowns" is hardly showing that you never let your boundaries get pushed, is it?

I'm leaving this here. 

2 minutes ago, Mick70 said:

It was definitely said we had to stick to a confirmed business plan as in frees and loans ? Now the fee for Byers and maybe Gregory seem to have been swerved by maybe not paying until we can or allowed to start paying fees ? Maybe end of this season 

A business plan is different to an embargo, its very nature is to allow a plan of investment, anything less is simply an embargo. Even under the terms of a soft embargo pretty certain you can pay a fee for players, but you run it past the EFL 1st and they have to sanction it, hence the term, soft, though any fees will be minimal, as opposed to a full on embargo where you are reliant on free transfers and still have to get a form of ratification.

7 minutes ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

Almost signed for Birmingham on deadline day, but the move collapsed at the last minute. Hasn't been in the squad since. 

Didn't he fail the medical?

Shouldn't be a problem for our medical team.

image.png.2245921d718e49e066c055bdb29ab9bc.png

Edited by striker

10 hours ago, Whitechapel Owl said:

I don't think they actually said the reason, but that would make sense. He's been injured most of the season so far. 

He's just come back from a serious injury, I don't think Birmingham wanted to take the chance on him when he'd only been back a few weeks.