Kabby Tshimanga worth a bid (embargo pending)?

16 in 16 for the Spirites and looks to have been a great signing for them. If we lose our embargo could be one we want to sign up. 

Has anyone been to watch them and see if he’s actually any good?  Knows where the net is that’s for sure. 

His record this season is outrageous, and it’s not a flash in the pan either, he’s been scoring at an excellent clip for a good few years now.

Chessy will be asking big money though (possibly a seven-figure sum) and you’re right, I suspect we won’t be allowed to pay whatever is required.

A shame, as others have said he’ll end up being great at Peterborough.

Yes he's been scoring good for a few clubs. I think the success of the Vardy story and inflated transfer prices would see him move for more than one million. And Chesterfield will see a return to the football league with him. Think a crazy move towards the two million mark would not be an impossibility, as well as a sell-on clause. Perhaps around the £1.5 million mark and a sell-on clause. I think the way the inflated market is they have every right to ask big. Shame we are skint cos it would be nice to maybe get the next Vardy. Or anywhere close. 

2 hours ago, basegreenowl said:

Yes he's been scoring good for a few clubs. I think the success of the Vardy story and inflated transfer prices would see him move for more than one million. And Chesterfield will see a return to the football league with him. Think a crazy move towards the two million mark would not be an impossibility, as well as a sell-on clause. Perhaps around the £1.5 million mark and a sell-on clause. I think the way the inflated market is they have every right to ask big. Shame we are skint cos it would be nice to maybe get the next Vardy. Or anywhere close. 

Didn’t we sign Cresswell from York for about £1m about 25 years ago. So wouldn’t say it was overly inflated. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

Embargo??? Have i missed something???

Yes, but only for the last 5 months so don't worry. 

And as you clearly do not know, we cannot sign a player for a fee. We can only sign freebies and loan players (and only loan players were there is no loan fee. We can pay/contribute towards wages though). This has been the case, and well documented, since July. 

3 minutes ago, ChapSmurf said:

Yes, but only for the last 5 months so don't worry. 

And as you clearly do not know, we cannot sign a player for a fee. We can only sign freebies and loan players (and only loan players were there is no loan fee. We can pay/contribute towards wages though). This has been the case, and well documented, since July. 

And this goes for all league one and two clubs just to add.