Well that’s £10 and 2 hours I’ll never get back

Just now, hirstyboywonder said:

I agree with all of that but the reason we drew with the likes of those teams is down to Moore's decisions.

We were better today and I enjoyed the second half but there's still plenty that isn't right. I hope we don't play 3-5-2 against Gillingham, there's just no need to have so many players in our own half and have Corbeanu having to come back so deep to defend. 

Yep. Moore is making the decisions and is to blame IMO for how garbage we’ve been. Before Sunderland I had really though it was game over for him. He’s bought himself a bit of time I think but we have to win the next two league games for me to think he might cut it for the whole season. But if he/ we do turn it around, then fair play to him. I’ve seen enough in the last two performances to think he hasn’t lost the dressing room, for now anyway. 

6 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

Yep. Moore is making the decisions and is to blame IMO for how garbage we’ve been. Before Sunderland I had really though it was game over for him. He’s bought himself a bit of time I think but we have to win the next two league games for me to think he might cut it for the whole season. But if he/ we do turn it around, then fair play to him. I’ve seen enough in the last two performances to think he hasn’t lost the dressing room, for now anyway. 

Very fair that.

I was impressed with our second half and disappointed we didn't win today.

Not bothered about the Harrogate game given we are already through. 

The next 3 league games has to be minimum 7 points for me though. We should really be looking to beat MK Dons at home, if we can't beat the teams currently above us then we are relying on others to help us catch them, which shouldn't have to be the case. 

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Very fair that.

I was impressed with our second half and disappointed we didn't win today.

Not bothered about the Harrogate game given we are already through. 

The next 3 league games has to be minimum 7 points for me though. We should really be looking to beat MK Dons at home, if we can't beat the teams currently above us then we are relying on others to help us catch them, which shouldn't have to be the case. 

Totally with you on Harrogate game. Just use it to give the likes of Sow a start. In the league we now have to really push on. If we aren’t getting two wins out of the next three games then the top six is going to start to get further and further away…

• Like 1

Watched on tv. Not a bad effort to be fair but a fairly uninspiring game overall. Could have won it. What stood out on telly after a week of Champions league was how slow play was and how un-athletic the players seemed. It’s league 1 after all I guess. Maybe I’ve got too high expectations,

1 hour ago, shandypants said:

It’s lucky for me that I enjoyed chatting to my mates because that was back to our boring best. Can someone please tell me how Moore is taking us forward because that was too cautious again. 

Whenever has football guaranteed value for money? You go because your a supporter, and follow your team. I have wasted a fortune in time and money in 60+ yrs but that's the price we all pay.

Guest LondonOwl313

Was crap, we’re going nowhere under this manager. Rubbish formation and tactics, no shape and poor quality in and out of possession.

Plymouth had an off day that’s all. I watch a lot of football on TV and that was one of the worst quality games I’ve seen in a long time.

Not many positives to take

We're getting there, IMO.

Some positive signs again today and it was nice to see us start with virtually the same team.

We looked a lot better once Gregory came on.

We really miss Windass.

He would add another dimension upfront.

Thought that Plymouth were happy with a draw today & they are second in the league.

UTO!😂👍👍

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, slinger208b said:

I've given up on those since people began to misuse the word "literally"...

15 minutes ago, Nut said:

Literally everyone seems to do that these days. 

Figuratively speaking, I have literally no idea where you are coming from in the actual sense of it.