Well that’s £10 and 2 hours I’ll never get back

3 minutes ago, NorthernOwl said:

Also it was nice to see the same system and more or less same starting 11 from the Sunderland game.

People have been asking for consistently so in that regard its a positive sign.

They want consistency of selection in the right positions though.

We don't need to play a back 3 and a winger stifled at wing-back. We don't get enough players into dangerous positions often enough.

We were good second half today though, I thought anyway. 

8 minutes ago, shandypants said:

It’s lucky for me that I enjoyed chatting to my mates because that was back to our boring best. Can someone please tell me how Moore is taking us forward because that was too cautious again. 

As much as I've been a critic of Moore I thought yeah we were way too cautious in the first half but give him credit for making a triple change and it was much better after that, we deserved to go through.

• Like 4

Just now, Screen Door Slams said:

Sorry . I,m with Shandy on this one.......................that was beyond dull.

First half was.

Second half we played well after the subs. 

Still seems unbalanced to me though. 

Just shows how bad we've been this season when people are happy with that performance.

It's so dull and devoid of any creativity and intensity.  

Plymouth will be happy dragging us all the way for a pointless replay.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

It must have been a better watch in TV then because it wasn’t great viewing in Hillsborough. For the record, I’m normally the happiest of clappers but I honestly feel that, it’s under Moore, we are too cautious. What does a long trip down to Plymouth bring us against the form team in the league? Probably a defeat, tired players and the lost opportunity to work on something in training. Maybe we’ll make £15k from the game where a lot of that will be absorbed by costs. We should have gone for it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, shandypants said:

It’s lucky for me that I enjoyed chatting to my mates because that was back to our boring best. Can someone please tell me how Moore is taking us forward because that was too cautious again. 

Did you have your back to the game? Must have been doing more chatting than watching. Some good performances today. Quite happy with that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2