Booing & clapping

Guest DoesJackHunt
2 minutes ago, Spuddy01 said:

Players are happy to bask in the adulation they receive when they play well, they should be man enough to take the criticism when they play like they have been a lately. 

Do they bask in the adulation? 

4 minutes ago, Spuddy01 said:

Players are happy to bask in the adulation they receive when they play well, they should be man enough to take the criticism when they play like they have been a lately. 

Sod Booing let's beat the crap out of them, step it up a gear or two.   They can take it, after all that in your face basking.

What a set of baskers

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Guest DoesJackHunt

If it makes you feel better then boo.

I wouldn’t boo but when we play rubbish I only clap 5 times, then i pull a sad face.

that’s as far as I’ll go though. 

When we win I skip down Middlewood road singing Glory, Glory, Sheffield Wednesday ! 

I think Wednesday fans are far too patient and put up with being sh#t on far too much … That’s why Chansiri will just carry on regardless……..Great fans …Great fan base … but Chansiri has fractured it ..most fans have just lost interest and just take the pi## about how crap we’ve become…Sad really 😟

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Sod Booing let's beat the crap out of them, step it up a gear or two.   They can take it, after all that in your face basking.

What a set of baskers

That's not what i said but you run with that if it makes you feel good. 

I've never booed, but if people want to then let them crack on. 

Its the only way to express your opinion in Hillsborough...Boo when its bad...clap when its good

Unless of course there is a way of getting 20 odd thousand folk to sing "I am dissatisfied" in unison

Social media?...I wouldn't read it if I was a player

Most often expletive i hear is "FFS! WEDNESDAY!!!"

I mean thats not booing....albeit its not clapping either

Its simply being bothered about it....

I realise players don't like getting called "useless tvvats" on Social media....Lets be honest, most of us on here have been called the same or worse....You have to understand social media...its full of folk like me.

I always try and use constructive criticism, but when the same thing is happening over and over again, the same baffling team selection, the same god awful tactics...."BOO" doesn't get the message across does it?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Wing Back said:

They say actions speak louder than words.

They also say the pen is mightier than the sword.

So why not just write the word, BOO, on a piece of cardboard and hold it up in silence?

Or am I just talking CLAPTRAP?

Need stronger meds...

29 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Nothing but a traitor if you boo.    

Boo to you to 

Boo who

Boo!!!!

Boos to boos

boos to boobs... now we're talking

Sexist rubbish

Hey its a free Country and everyones entitled to their view,but not sure where cheering or booing would be sexist??

Anyone can boo if they want to

Every player that's ever been asked about it says that being booed by their own fans affects their performance negatively and doesn't help

So you gotta ask the question

If you know booing negatively affects Sheffield Wednesday players during a game doesn't that make you a BLADE if you boo our players during a game?

• Like 5

Owlstalk Shop