Adneiran is one pi**ed off mutha

6 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Brown-nose Bannan isn't going to say anything. On his last pay cheque after his dream move to Brentford fell thru.

Hes a good player and the best footballer we have, doesnt belong in this team IMO.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, debram said:

Hes a good player and the best footballer we have, doesnt belong in this team IMO.

You’re having a giraffe. Decent when he gets forward and gets at their defence, but his first touch is shocking. Other than the brilliantly taken goal I thought he was part of the problem today. 

• Like 1

Honestly don't get this release the shackles crap. Starts with an individual taking the initiative and showing some leadership - killer pass, tracking back and putting in a solid challenge, a quick bust into the the box to get on the end of a lost ball. We came to life for three minutes today, scored and then fell apart. Must remember most of these players have played at higher levels. In the absence of managerial strategy and leadership, it falls to seasoned professionals to grab the game by the hairy saddlebags. No point moaning or kicking off -  rise above it and use your talent to better effect.

4 minutes ago, Albertowl said:

You’re having a giraffe. Decent when he gets forward and gets at their defence, but his first touch is shocking. Other than the brilliantly taken goal I thought he was part of the problem today. 

Sorry i was refering to BB