Adneiran is one pi**ed off mutha

1 minute ago, LoadABallacks said:

Can’t get my head my he’s been in and out of the team. Should be first name on team sheet for me. He’s a proper midfielder. 

Him, Dele, and luongo should be our midfield 3 is Massimo ever gets fit.

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

He needs to do far more. Dele Bashiru was miles better today 

He was,but his points still stand. Not goo enough. Right  now I feel sorry for the players . One week it’s one position with one formation the next it’s another with another formation. They ain’t got a clue what is going off from week to week. 

32 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

So the instructions are get a goal and defend the lead, is that what we're saying? If so, I'd have to point

out we're incapable of doing that, and we'd be better having a go at the opposition for 90 mins as these players are that type of player we've brought in, they are not defensive minded.

Attack is the best form of defence. Let's go all Kevin Keegan. We'd all enjoy that more.

I''ll tell ya, honestly, I'd love it. Love it.

• Like 1

Just now, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Thanks and for the record, for what it is worth, your contributions on here are highly valued.

And yours too, its great to express your opinion but not fall out, one big family wanting the best for the club.

• Love 1

Just now, ChapSmurf said:

I've absolutely no idea. Not seen anything from him in years. That said, he is 70 according to Wiki, so he's probably enjoying his retirement, as well he should. 

Yes he should but would welcome him back even as an ambasador for the club, would attract a good manager, never happen with dc though.

19 minutes ago, modboy said:

Him, Dele, and luongo should be our midfield 3 is Massimo ever gets fit.

If Adele and Dennis play together, then at least one of them has to be getting into the box every time we go forward. Time and time again in that first half today, they were both sat back when we were in and around the box. Changed for the better in the second half when they were obviously told to get at them, but Dennis in particular is not good enough technically to sit back and try and dictate play. 

For me the captain has to take responsibility for making sure the players are concentrating at set pieces make sure they're picking up players stuff like that especially towards the end of the match